Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Bastos - Lazio CB

5 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Why buy yet another squad player? IF Rodgers doesn't think West,  Benkovic or Souyuncu are up to it if Maguire goes we need better than what we've got (considerable money spent on last two). If Lazio only wanted 5 or 7 million he really can't be up to much in much slower not very good league. Buying for buyings sake, a forum filler.

Kanye West?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Think he is trying to be clever, I.e. Westley Morgan

Cleverer than me clearly! It's a good point though that volpeazzurro makes. This guy looks to be a squad player at best which suggests that Souyuncu or Benkovic will be stepping up to play alongside Evans if Maguire moves on. The pre season games so far don't really suggest what the plan is though should this happen, I think many thought a well established replacement would come in? 

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Simple. He does think Soyuncu and Benkovic are up to it but wants insurance in case they get hurt or he’s wrong.

Morgan , Armarty and at least 2 under 23s. This guy's 28 and just another squad clogger. If lazio only wany 5 to 7m, is he really going to be better than Morgan or even Armarty who's played at international level and cost nothing? Morgan was a better defender than Maguire at times last season. We've 4 cbs + u23s, this is overkill and wasteful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

2 clumsy challenges in the box, in the first minute of his 'skills' video, doesnt scream GERIMIN

Reminds me of Benny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1