Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

How Many Signings Will We Make Today?

How many signings will we make today?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many signings will we make today?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/08/19 at 16:08

Pleased in a way that we haven't replaced Maguire. We have to start developing Soy and Benkovic at some point and I like the long term strategy.

Just slightly disappointing that we haven't been able to add further to our wide players. Not the end of the world, I think Perez will add to our quality. Barnes will just have to step up and take it to that next level, because I can't see that coming from Gray. Albrighton does a job but it's just not his game to contribute the level of goals we need in this system.

The most annoying thing about the whole situation is the signings of Musa and Ghezzal. Granted the latter still has time but I'm not holding my breath. Had we not signed those players we could have had change from Sarr.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nod.E said:

Pleased in a way that we haven't replaced Maguire. We have to start developing Soy and Benkovic at some point and I like the long term strategy.

Just slightly disappointing that we haven't been able to add further to our wide players. Not the end of the world, I think Perez will add to our quality. Barnes will just have to step up and take it to that next level, because I can't see that coming from Gray. Albrighton does a job but it's just not his game to contribute the level of goals we need in this system.

The most annoying thing about the whole situation is the signings of Musa and Ghezzal. Granted the latter still has time but I'm not holding my breath. Had we not signed those players we could have had change from Sarr.

Didn’t we get our money back with the sale of Musa?