Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Cardiff Match Thread

2-0 Leicester! fingers crossed!! :thumbup:

I admire your optimism. It'll be a slog with precious little entertainment in my view. Craig will almost certainly go for combat and, with our two most creative players unavailable, I can see nothing but the most dour of contests.

Hope I'm wrong but I certainly don't envy anyone travelling down there on the off chance of seeing something decent. Cardiff might run riot I suppose but I don't think we'd ever be as defensively bad as Crewe (except when we play Crewe!!!)

I'm always suspicious when I don't know the team but 1-0 to Cardiff is what I reckon.

I admire your optimism. It'll be a slog with precious little entertainment in my view. Craig will almost certainly go for combat and, with our two most creative players unavailable, I can see nothing but the most dour of contests.

Hope I'm wrong but I certainly don't envy anyone travelling down there on the off chance of seeing something decent. Cardiff might run riot I suppose but I don't think we'd ever be as defensively bad as Crewe (except when we play Crewe!!!)

I'm always suspicious when I don't know the team but 1-0 to Cardiff is what I reckon.

Make that 3! Hughes is out aswell

Well, if Levein doesn't try to make it entertaining, I won't be too impressed. This line-up would be good for what he has available:

--------------------Henderson---------------

--Maybury--McCarthy--Gerrbrand--Sheehan

--Sylla-------Williams---Kisnorbo---Tiatto/Wilcox

-------------Hammond---Chambers--------------

Dublin and deep freeze are doubtful so chambo is the only other striker we have

I dont think Chambo will be playing he was still at school at 3pm! so i doubt that wil happen!!

my team

Henderson

Maybury

Tiatto

McCarthy

Gerrbrand

Sylla

Hamill

Williams

Gudjonsson

Dublin

Hammond