Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre match

6 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

We should be beating these in their current form. If we're serious about top 6, gunning for draws is going to leave us short. 

I'm disappointed we were so defensevily stacked against Wolves and I think I'd be disappointed again if we did the same today. A point at home last week needs to be made up for today. 

Chelsea are there for the taking, go out and hit them with Vardy and Perez up top pressing their back line.  Youri and Hamza can deal with their midfield. 

Barnes and Albrighton need to play today. They both looked so much more threatening when they came on. 

4-4-2

Kasper

Ricardo soy.     Evans chilly

------------------Hamza----------------

Albrighton  Youri     Barnes 

Perez.  Vardy

... you don't think that's a little too attacking? We looked exposed on the counter with a midfield including Ndidi and Hamza, what will Chelsea do to us

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

... you don't think that's a little too attacking? We looked exposed on the counter with a midfield including Ndidi and Hamza, what will Chelsea do to us

Well I don't think Chelsea had much on us today. Still think Hamza or N'didi could have mopped up without having 2 of them. 

A point against a Chelsea side that's lost 2 in a row and was thumped by United is not the most inspiring result. Good to get something at the bridge normally but if we want top 6 we need to be winning against our most direct rivals. United, Chelsea, Everton and Wolves. 

Edited by Foxhateram

6 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Well I don't think Chelsea had much on us today. Still think Hamza or N'didi could have mopped up without having 2 of them. 

A point against a Chelsea side that's lost 2 in a row and was thumped by United is not the most inspiring result. Good to get something at the bridge normally but if we want top 6 we need to be winning against our most direct rivals. United, Chelsea, Everton and Wolves. 

They could have won the game in the first 15 minutes tbf. I'll give you that Hamza should have been off at HT. We could have won it if we were a bit more progressive.

6 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They could have won the game in the first 15 minutes tbf. I'll give you that Hamza should have been off at HT. We could have won it if we were a bit more progressive.

Exactly. I'm more of a take your game to them type thinker. Rather than an 'adapt to the opposition' stance. Yes you need to do your research etc and exploit the opposition weakness and be ready for their strengths. But to go out with a midfield to quench the game and compress the midfield is just too negative for me, I'd rather score more but conceed, then be holding on for draws.

We have the personnel to outscore anyone.

1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Exactly. I'm more of a take your game to them type thinker. Rather than an 'adapt to the opposition' stance. Yes you need to do your research etc and exploit the opposition weakness and be ready for their strengths. But to go out with a midfield to quench the game and compress the midfield is just too negative for me, I'd rather score more but conceed, then be holding on for draws.

We have the personnel to outscore anyone.*

*except Manchester City :P