Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Worst Dates

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Here is the harrowing tale of a series of unfortunate dealings I had with a very plump and hard to shake Geordie woman. 16 years on and it still gives me the fcukin willies.

The best. Some fantastic phrases throughout. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I was getting ready at the hotel on my own, or atleast I thought I was on my own when this naked creature appeared in the bathroom as I was about to get in to the shower. It was her, she'd let herself in somehow and thought i'd like some company in a shower, only fit for one, let alone 2 people and one of them being a tank. I'd like to say I didn't sh*g her in the shower, or sh*g her at all that weekend but I did and probably in excess of 5 times, i'm not sure whether it was because she'd had a kid, but it was like stirring porridge when I gave her one. Touch the sides? They were about 3 feet away. I feel sick

Oh man, i cant breathe right now this has done me in. Lol :clap::revenge::nigel:

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

https://ca.gofundme.com/f/want-my-90-back-because-my-date-called-me-fat

£530 raised wow.

On a side  note, shes cute (even if lad said she gained weight) i'd definitely give her my attention! Dont hate on chub factor! Lol

• Like 1

I was talking to this girl in PoF many moons ago, I was living in a flat at the time loving the bachelor life. Anyway, I was staying in at the weekend because I was doing overtime at work and it was Halloween, when the girl I was talking to said she was close by and wanted to see me. Ok, great, she came round just like that, only she was dressed in fancy dress as a witch, complete with green makeup, the works. She was also a bit bigger than her pics too, so hustled her into the flat quickly.

Next morning, after waking next to the witch, I had to hurry her up to leave so I could get to work, unfortunately my car was getting fixed at the time so I was on the bus, and she wasn't driving.

I had to sit with her on the bus all the way into town, clearly everyone knew she was on the walk of shame and I had spent the night with her. Wasn't my best conquest.

• Haha 4

On 10/09/2019 at 19:11, simFox said:

I was talking to this girl in PoF many moons ago, I was living in a flat at the time loving the bachelor life. Anyway, I was staying in at the weekend because I was doing overtime at work and it was Halloween, when the girl I was talking to said she was close by and wanted to see me. Ok, great, she came round just like that, only she was dressed in fancy dress as a witch, complete with green makeup, the works. She was also a bit bigger than her pics too, so hustled her into the flat quickly.

Next morning, after waking next to the witch, I had to hurry her up to leave so I could get to work, unfortunately my car was getting fixed at the time so I was on the bus, and she wasn't driving.

I had to sit with her on the bus all the way into town, clearly everyone knew she was on the walk of shame and I had spent the night with her. Wasn't my best conquest.

They all knew who’s broom stick she had been riding...