Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Worst Dates

9 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Saw this on Twitter and thought it’d be a good topic for here.

What’s the worst date(s) you’ve been on and why?

Any horror stories? 

Before you all start,I want to hear your Dates side... Of the story..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

6 years ago. Met a girl online, we met up in a local pub and although I wasn't overly attracted to her, I really liked her personality and she did something else in a park after the pub closed so decided to see her again.

Second date, over a steak she (out of ****ing nowhere) asks if I'd be up for letting her do me up the arse with a strap on.

Safe to say I managed to nope out after letting her do the same thing again in the same park.

• Haha 1

Was talking to a girl on Tinder a while back and she seemed really keen. Agreed to meet her at the metro stop and go for a drink.

Was waiting for about 10 minutes until I saw her, was genuinely like David Brent with the ‘oh for fvck sake’ when he meets the girl at the bar. Tried to keep my head down and pretend not to see her but she noticed me and came over. She was about 5 stone heavier than her pics, and I had to make polite conversation for about half an hour at some shit bar before I made some excuse about having to be up early and fvcked off.

• Haha 1

Met this girl on a Monday- just started talking to her at a bus stop and exchanged numbers.

Took her for a drink on Tuesday.

We were making love on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and Saturday.

We happened to chill out on the Sunday.

Went really well until someone released a bloody song about it!!! 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Few years ago, went on a date with a Tinder match. Went for drinks on Brauny gate, started well had a few and went to Soar Point for a few games of Pool. As up to this point I was the gentleman and bought all the drinks, she said she will get us a round. I said I will have a JD and Coke, which she shouted DOUBLE at. I like this woman.

Anyway, after a few more hours of drinking, we were both quite drunk and went back to Brauny Gate, where she knocked her drink over which went over my crotch. She flirtily tried to dry it herself,  but as it was the first date and she was drunk, I laughed it off and went toilet to dry up. Anyway, we decided to get some late night food. The first food place we came across was closing up, doors locked and the staff mopping. I said lets move on and she started banging at the window, shouting. Ok she is fiesty..

So then she says she wants a subway. I ask her what she wants, Tuna Melt.. 20 mins in she's got bits of Tuna all round her mouth and out of nowhere she grabs my head and kisses me. Breath stunk like a cats arse. Pulling Tuna out of my mouth, I decided I dont actually really like this girl and call her a taxi. She refuses to get in and says she wants to come home with me. 'Ok, we will go to mine'.. I help her get in, seatbelted up, jump back out, slam the door and literally run away...

Fook me, you had a chance to hit a home run.....how can that be a bad date?????

• Like 2

Took a girl once to Dans Le Noir? In Farringdon.

For those unfamiliar, it's a dining experience where you eat in the dark. And when I say dark, it's pitch black. You can't see a thing. 

It was some stunning Swedish Iranian girl, and we'd kinda hooked up before so I thought "It'll be quirky!". Turns out going on a date when you literally cannot see your date isn't the best idea.

At some point I spilled a drink, some of which found its way into her handbag on the floor and when I emerged bleary-eyed, I had assortment of sauces all over my hands and jacket... We went next door to a pub to kinda debrief and have a few drinks and things started to get a bit odd. She pretty quickly moved the conversation onto some pretty dark experiences she'd had, then kept pushing me on the worst kind of emotional pain I'd ever felt.

When my experiences didn't quite compare to hers (I didn't really want to share, so purposely didn't divulge much), she started almost chastising me. I didn't feel comfortable and the whole thing was clearly going down the shitter. Within an hour we were barely speaking, it was all very awkward indeed.

We said our goodbyes and that was that... I was left sitting there, a bit drunk, nursing a warm pint, covered in sauce and feeling rather small.

I called her the next day to ask what she was up to at the weekend.

Edited by RoboFox

12 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

My mates lad was about 19 when he got catfished by his older brother and mates. To cut a long story short he arranged to meet this hot woman off Facebook at a bus stop.

He arrives first.

Then one of his mates also arrives to catch a bus too.

Then me and his Dad turn up for an impromptu bus trip for a few beers in town.

Ask him what he’s up to and he says ‘nothing, waiting for a mate.’ Fifteen minutes later approximately ten of his mates are now at the bus stop as well as his Dad and I and we are all piling on a bus into town. He’s last in the queue looking around and saying he’s not getting on the bus as he’s still waiting for ‘his friend’

As the bus pulls away his mates are banging on the windows holding up A4 printout photos of the hot girl he thought he was going to meet.

Poor bastard.

Good grief, that's brutal.

Amazed that it didn't make news in the local press for a subsequent murder because that could put a guy in a killing mood, tbf.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

My mates lad was about 19 when he got catfished by his older brother and mates. To cut a long story short he arranged to meet this hot woman off Facebook at a bus stop.

He arrives first.

Ask him what he’s up to and he says ‘nothing, waiting for a mate.’ Fifteen minutes later approximately ten of his mates are now at the bus stop as well as his Dad and I and we are all piling on a bus into town. He’s last in the queue looking around and saying he’s not getting on the bus as he’s still waiting for ‘his friend’

As the bus pulls away his mates are banging on the windows holding up A4 printout photos of the hot girl he thought he was going to meet.

Poor bastard.

****ing hell that's harsh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

He arrives first.

Poor bastard.

And that is exactly what mates are for 👌🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had been seeing this girl from tinder for about 7 months and it was amazing. (The first date with her was world class but that’s a different story). Anyway it started to go abit quiet with her and she was being slightly weird. This other girl was really bugging me to take her out but I wasn’t bothered. 

One Monday I had arranged for the cool girl I was seeing to come round on the following weekend so that was something I was looking forward to. Anyway got to the Tuesday and again she was being quiet so I thought **** it I will take eager beaver out for some drinks. We were going to go out that Tuesday evening. However later that day I realised the tigers were playing so I decided we would wait until the Wednesday.

It gets to Wednesday and I have made my way to Leicester and I message girl 1 asking what she’s up to. She replies that she is just chilling but can’t wait to see me at the weekend. That was nice. Anyway I then get to Brewdog where I meet the keen girl. Date is going Ok I think, after about an hour or so the other girl walks in to Brewdog on a date of her own.

Man how awkward I thought to myself while I finished by drink on a date a few feet away from the other girl.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

He arrives first.

Poor bastard.

We had someone at work do that to them years ago and they arranged a date.

He came in work the next day claiming to have shagged her! So funny/evil.

7 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

He arrives first.

Poor bastard.

It wasnt your mates lad you liar, it was you wasn't it