Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Bitcoin ready for monster move

Could be this is bitcoin year, a of things lining up in favour for a hike.

Prospects of a recession, halving of mining reward, bitcoin etf settled in bitcoin instead of dollars, and big banking getting involved.

Could be the last chance to buy in at low price

Can be very dodgy, only for the brave, or very stupid

Price atm is around 9500 dollars, 12 months time , who knows?

8 years ago there were less than 10p, 4 years ago they were less than 100 dollars

You pays your money, and take's your chance.

Edited by treer

3 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

How do you actually buy them? I have a mate who’s into crypto currency and he says there’s lots of money to be made in it if you invest now. I just find it way too confusing lol 

Send your money to me. I'll sort it for you :thumbup:

There is money to be made if you are willing to take the risk, problem with bitcoin and all the publicity it has generated has lead to people buying worthless coins and losing a lot of money. Having said that I bought a shitload of Ripple (xrp) when it was less than a penny and sold half when it hit $3 so I've done alright. The half I kept isn't going great though.

In the early days. there were what were called bitcoin faucets.

They were loaded with bitcoin by early devotees of bitcoin, and anyone could just visit a faucet page, and receive up to 5 bitcoins completely free.

Stories of people amassing large amounts of bitcoin this way.

Of course in those  days their worth was small, and there is one story of a person feeling a bit peckish, and buying a pizza from Papa Johns for 10,000 bitcoin!!!!

Edited by treer

I was driving through belgrave last week and I’m fairly sure I saw a small corner shop that either said “bitcoin exchanged here” or “bitcoin accepted here”. Now I don’t know if it was sarcasm or no but the last time I went in the shop I popped in during a 20 mile run desperate to hydrate and purchased a 59p bottle of fake Powerade. I fail to see them accepting bitcoin as payment