Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Burnley (Away) Sunday 19th January 14:00 KO

12 hours ago, FunkyFox93 said:

Just bought 2 tickets for this. 

trains look a nightmare and rather pricey!

anyone found trains cheap ? 

Any ideas on parking?

cheers.

Trains to Burnley are a nightmare. I live about 20 miles from Manchester but it still takes me over 2 hours on the train and silly money!

There's plenty of car parking. Normally about £4. Well sign posted when you get near the ground. Cricket club at the back of the ground is nearest. 

Looking for a few tickets for this. Organising a stag to Manchester on the weekend of the game with a fair few Foxes in tow. Already have a few tickets in the pipeline thanks to a few guys on here but if anyone has any further spares (even if it's just singles) then please message me on here. 

Thanks, 

Scott

On 30/12/2019 at 20:08, Matt_Lcfc said:

Trains look rubbish. What’s everyone doing for this?

Don’t know if this will help but if you can split Leicester to Sheffield and then Sheffield to Leeds and then Leeds to Burnley Manc Road there’s regular trains to and from and it’s like a tenner return back to Leeds. 

I do the Leeds/Sheffield/Loughborough split every time I go home and never costs me more than £20 odd quid with a railcard. Might be overkill but an option if they look dodgy to begin with.