Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Burnley (Away) Sunday 19th January 14:00 KO

11 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

7 away matches currently on sale (albeit 2 already sold out).   Is this a record?

Seven away matches currently listed on the website. Two sold out, two to go on sale on Sunday and three more over the next four weeks.

So technically zero away matches currently on sale?

hoping to get to this one i think. 

been a few times, all them good trips in the spring and then that one where it was about -12, pissed it down, night time in january, had to drive so couldn't drink, my car got stuck in the cricket club car park after watching i think sam vokes punch the ball into the goal after we had not crossed the half way line for about an hour. 

did plan on never going back. but yano. we're good again now. 

10 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Why is there a 345 point category for this game alone?

Well spotted, guess as it's a smaller allocation than a lot of PL grounds it's probably an indication theres a huge swath of season ticket holders now above 330 and the club expect it may well not make that level.

12 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Why is there a 345 point category for this game alone?

I assume they have noticed that a lot of people sit between 330 and 360 points and sales are getting stronger. The bands are always subject to change especially as the season goes on and more people move up in points and we get more successful (demand increasing). Plus obviously when we get smaller allocations like Bournemouth, Watford and Burnley.

• 3 weeks later...

What do people think about this going to all STH's??

2pm Sunday on the TV, I have checked the trains and its a real struggle, so coach or car or overnight probably.

About the same allocation as Palace

Palace - SOLD OUT (Fox Members) - *moved to a Sunday/reduced allocation of 2,342.

Want to see big Wes score again in the 90th minute to win the game!!!

Edited by The boy Linacre
Add a line

On 04/12/2019 at 10:45, The boy Linacre said:

What do people think about this going to all STH's??

2pm Sunday on the TV, I have checked the trains and its a real struggle, so coach or car or overnight probably.

About the same allocation as Palace

Palace - SOLD OUT (Fox Members) - *moved to a Sunday/reduced allocation of 2,342.

Want to see big Wes score again in the 90th minute to win the game!!!

I think this will make all STHs personally due to trains being awful and it being a Sunday.