Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Burnley (Away) Sunday 19th January 14:00 KO

On 03/12/2019 at 22:12, Isaac Rahman said:

I think we have been given a smaller allocation than in previous years. Last year I was in block 21, however this block, and others below it, are not for sale to sway fans this year.

I wonder if Burnley might have re-assigned the blocks and done a bit of juggling around?

This year, we have only got 12 blocks.   The previous 2 seasons, we had 14 blocks.   And our allocation is down from 2458 to 2354.   But that is only 104 less tickets, and I'm sure that's not 2 full block's worth.

But looking closely ... blocks 5, 6,13 and 21 are not being sold to us.   But blocks 3 and 4 are now being sold to us.

So that's why I'm thinking Burnley may have done a slight juggling about - presumably to give themselves an extra 100 tickets, and bring the away allocation down as close to 10% as possible. ?

19 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Brisk sales so far. About 480 up for grabs currently, with two blocks unopened as yet. Not sure how big those last two blocks are, but I reckon this will sell out at 'All Season Ticket Holders'.

That's concerning... I'm looking for 3 tickets for this match if anyone is able to assist.

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

Brisk sales so far. About 480 up for grabs currently, with two blocks unopened as yet. Not sure how big those last two blocks are, but I reckon this will sell out at 'All Season Ticket Holders'.

Very surprised at that, I didn't think these would sell as fast as they have. I don't think they'll make it to Monday if there's only 480 left.

4 hours ago, Permafrost said:

Still think this will easily make members. Most ticket sales happen at this level. 310 downwards is normally pretty slow, picks up again when it drops to all STH and members.

On 11/12/2019 at 14:49, Leicester_Loyal said:

Very surprised at that, I didn't think these would sell as fast as they have. I don't think they'll make it to Monday if there's only 480 left.

There are approx. 450 tickets left with all blocks now open so should make Monday's sale.

Edited by Foxes1