Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Unbelievable supporter

10 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Still the biggest dick head I've seen at a Leicester game was Everton away last season. Shouted "**** off Ghezzal you're shit" right in front of him as he came over to get the ball for a throw in. Regardless of whether you like/dislike a player or think they are good or crap, you should never blatantly abuse one of your own players like that. Wind up the opposition fans, slate the opposition players but not your own. Even booing is ridiculous. 

Yep, was there, ghezzal got pelters from our fans, ok he wasnt exactly mahrez but doesnt do a lot for his confidence 

9 hours ago, themightyfin said:

It's what some fans do. 

Up and down the country

At every club

Get over it and stop moaning. 

Then they’re not worth having fin .... seriously, if they want to boo our current side then I’d rather they didn’t come and I’m sure 99% of the fans base would agree 

As a club, we more than anyone know what can be achieved if everyone pulls in the same direction 

Of course once we’ve cemented top four then they can do what they like 😉

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Then they’re not worth having fin .... seriously, if they want to boo our current side then I’d rather they didn’t come and I’m sure 99% of the fans base would agree 

As a club, we more than anyone know what can be achieved if everyone pulls in the same direction 

Of course once we’ve cemented top four then they can do what they like 😉

I agree they are a waste of space.

But...simple fact us these people will always be here and always will at every club. 

Getting stressed about it is pointless. 

Some people are never happy with what they have it's a fact of life nit just football.

54 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I agree they are a waste of space.

But...simple fact us these people will always be here and always will at every club

Getting stressed about it is pointless. 

Some people are never happy with what they have it's a fact of life nit just football.

we could have had this discussion forty years ago about racists ….. fact is that they're still at every game now but they don't peddle their sh1t ……...

cant seriously equate the two - its just that peer pressure can make them see that their booing isn't acceptable to everyone else ……...i believe they would stop if they were aware ofthat

54 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

we could have had this discussion forty years ago about racists ….. fact is that they're still at every game now but they don't peddle their sh1t ……...

cant seriously equate the two - its just that peer pressure can make them see that their booing isn't acceptable to everyone else ……...i believe they would stop if they were aware ofthat

It will never stop. Its life. Certain people are never happy with what they have and will always find something to complain about. 

7 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Yep, was there, ghezzal got pelters from our fans, ok he wasnt exactly mahrez but doesnt do a lot for his confidence 

When players are signing contracts for weekly pay several times what we earn in a year i dont think they are threating about being booed if they dont play well.

Yes booing your own guys is bad taste, makes you look a dick and is generally unhelpful but come on...

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

When players are signing contracts for weekly pay several times what we earn in a year i dont think they are threating about being booed if they dont play well.

Yes booing your own guys is bad taste, makes you look a dick and is generally unhelpful but come on...

I think you vastly underestimate the ability of professional footballers to feel the same way other human beings would in the same situation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I think you vastly underestimate the ability of professional footballers to feel the same way other human beings would in the same situation.

Any negative affect being booed might have on a player certainly wasnt entertained when signing the big money contract.

Even if youre the type that would really "hurt" from that situation would it stop you signing up to all the money?

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

Any negative affect being booed might have on a player certainly wasnt entertained when signing the big money contract.

Even if youre the type that would really "hurt" from that situation would it stop you signing up to all the money?

Well obviously not, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't affect my ability to do my job properly.