Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Unbelievable supporter

1 minute ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

So if you're the knob that sits in k block, be ashamed of yourself 

A few of them about sadly.

11 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Lost it with the pratt who sits behind me yesterday,  always sits through matches criticising, then yesterday although we are 2nd in the best league in the world, taken 25 points from 27 in our last 9 games, actually booed at the final whistle 😳 so we werent at our best,  but really?

But he could have been watching his beloved, Liverpool, Man City, (insert any other club here) some proper sad fans about lose one of the next 3 and will be calling for Rogers head

21 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

I have one behind me like that, turns up 5/10 mins into 1st half goes for a drink on 40mins comes back at 50 mins always leaves on 85 mins, complains about Everything, players marking to tight, not marking tight enough, not closing down enough, stray passes, his repetitive one line of “who was that to” hates Demarai Gray with a passion 

We don’t need these people (the ones that boo - complainers can’t be helped, some people are just like that) ..... the club should make a public statement that if anyone isn’t happy with the football they have seen this season then the club will buy back their season ticket from them. That it is not acceptable to boo the team that have achieved so much thus far.  I completely disagree that just because you buy a ticket you are entitled to react as you wish. coming to support our team carries a responsibility.........the team will do better if we all pull together ....the boo boys can fook off !!!!!!!!  We would all make sure that next time they react like that enough people turn on them so they don’t do it again .....

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Probably booed the referee performance or maybe even Norwich as they cheated all game.

No chance any boo's were directed at Rodgers or the team. Not sure why some of our fans seem to stir it.

I hope you're right, but you're underestimating the levels of potential stupidity amongst those that attend.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I hope you're right, but you're underestimating the levels of potential stupidity amongst those that attend.

Tbf I was close to telling the guy near me who constantly slates Chilwell regardless. Yesterday when he stood over a free kick I heard "oh it's gonna end up over the ground if he [Chilwell] takes it".

I don't believe anybody is stupid enough to boo us though.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Tbf I was close to telling the guy near me who constantly slates Chilwell regardless. Yesterday when he stood over a free kick I heard "oh it's gonna end up over the ground if he [Chilwell] takes it".

Sadly, I do.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Let the moaners moan, if no one listens or reacts they'll stop soon enough. 

Reading this forum should tell you otherwise! We've debated whether 6.9 is nearer to 6 or 7 lol

• Haha 1

I must be lucky. The regulars around me in C Block might not be the most vociferous (me included) but are pretty much level headed. No booing, in fact just the opposite and an acceptance that a draw after 8 wins on the bounce isn't that bad. The worst is some early leavers but each to their own. It must be a very, very small minority that are so negative. 

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I must be lucky. The regulars around me in C Block might not be the most vociferous (me included) but are pretty much level headed. No booing, in fact just the opposite and an acceptance that a draw after 8 wins on the bounce isn't that bad. The worst is some early leavers but each to their own. It must be a very, very small minority that are so negative. 

Adding to this.... 

A few I follow on Twitter apprently heard booing? I didnt hear anything? 

Anyone else?

22 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Probably booed the referee performance or maybe even Norwich as they cheated all game.

No chance any boo's were directed at Rodgers or the team. Not sure why some of our fans seem to stir it.

Errrm I asked him if he was booing the ref or the team, his reply... the team as that was cr@p