Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ABDULKADIR PARMAK

I think that the fact that this was tweeted on the 17th and we are 5 days following and no reputable media outlet has reported this means this thread can be merged with the twitter rumours one.  🚮

13 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Why do we still make signings as if we’ve only just got promoted?

We get linked with a lot of players of that ilk but what recent signings would you class as the sort of players we'd have signed in the summer of 2014?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We get linked with a lot of players of that ilk but what recent signings would you class as the sort of players we'd have signed in the summer of 2014?

With the position we're in, I'd expect us to be signing players with a half decent reputation already. 

41 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

With the position we're in, I'd expect us to be signing players with a half decent reputation already. 

It’s always nice to sign a big name

but it’s still as much as a gamble as an unknown as we have seen with slimani, silva, inler and others.

its all about ability. Couldn’t give a monkeys if it’s an unknown from a farmer league, if they can cut the mustard, gerrrrruuuummmmiiiiiinnnn!!!

• Like 1