Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ABDULKADIR PARMAK

Just now, moore_94 said:

I wonder if this is a mistake and it is actually about Abdulkadir Omur who also plays for Trabzonspor, as we do actually have previous interest in him and apparently bid for him a couple of summers ago

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a mistake 🤣

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I wonder if this is a mistake and it is actually about Abdulkadir Omur who also plays for Trabzonspor, as we do actually have previous interest in him and apparently bid for him a couple of summers ago

Would be much more ideal, he's a left footed right winger who can also play centrally which Brendan seems to love from his attackers.

• Like 3

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Would be much more ideal, he's a left footed right winger who can also play centrally which Brendan seems to love from his attackers.

This Parmak guy from what I have been able to find just seems to be a generic midfielder, similar to Praet, alright at the normal midfielder stuff but nothing spectacular which is why it doesn't really make any sense to me

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

This Parmak guy from what I have been able to find just seems to be a generic midfielder, similar to Praet, alright at the normal midfielder stuff but nothing spectacular which is why it doesn't really make any sense to me

Will be typical, Rodgers loves central midfielders.