Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Harrydc

Will facemasks change the way you shop?

Will facemasks change the way you shop?   

103 members have voted

1. 1. Will facemasks change the way you shop?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Harrydc
1 minute ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Yep it's pointless trying to deal with some people - the bloke would have been pissed off whatever you said to him. I used to work in a supermarket and you'd get the odd idiot start an argument over absolutely nothing, I think they just have nothing better to do most of the time

It's the first day, a lot of people were confused about takeaways as it was only announced yesterday it was compulsory! 

But for him to claim I was "breaking the law" is ludicrous. 

"What you doing time for?" 

"ah, I never asked someone to put a mask on in my minimum wage job"... 

5 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

It's the first day, a lot of people were confused about takeaways as it was only announced yesterday it was compulsory! 

But for him to claim I was "breaking the law" is ludicrous. 

"What you doing time for?" 

"ah, I never asked someone to put a mask on in my minimum wage job"... 

"How about you?"

"Drove to a castle to check if I could see. Turns out I couldn't."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

There was a study done in an alpine hotel where some staff wore masks and others visors. None of the staff who wore masks contracted the virus. All the staff who wore visors did!  The visor protects your eyes only. It doesn’t really stop you spreading the virus if you have it and it definitely doesn’t stop you breathing in the virus. 

im afraid that the visor is better than nothing but doesn’t really protect you or others as much as a mask does.

incidentally, all of you who are concerned about wearing a mask - you do realise that when we are allowed back into grounds, you will have to wear a mask !!

I dont care tbh, I'm only making the effort because this has been made an issue and dont want to be a complete **** and wear nothing at all.

• Like 1

Wore one for the first time yesterday whilst shopping and yeah won't be going shopping again, rally unpleasant so fair play to people that have to wear them for prolonged periods as standard. I do most of my shopping online anyway, only really go to the shop for convenience things or if I'm too impatient to wait to carry out whatever genius plan I've conjured up. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

It will certainly make me shop less, finding it really difficult to breathe normally when I went to Aldi in one.

You need to shop at Waitrose. Their air is much more refined and special and easier to breathe. It might cost you more, but look what you get for your money. They will even deliver air to your home with Ocado. lol

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1