Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

“All or Nothing”: Spurs Doco

On 17/09/2020 at 23:20, Manwell Pablo said:

I’ve enjoyed it, the one thing I took from it is it’s easy to laugh at them with half their attacking players out but when your watching something like that you get the “fuchs sake that is actually a nightmare to deal with” realisation of it all

Mourinho has actually done a reasonable job all things considered. Plus I hear Gareth Bale will be co starring in season two 👀.

I felt incredibly sorry for the Kiwi physio. It seemed like he had the hardest job in the world anyway getting them all back fit but then he has to go and have those conversations with Jose where you can tell he doesn’t want to tell him the bad news - Jose just replies with “well they have to be fit”. 

No wonder they’ve rushed Kane back multiple times. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Sunderland one shits all over these PR pieces that Amazon are doing. 

Some genuinely difficult and awkward moments in the Sunderland one. 

They also gave a much wider view of the fans and city and how the club means so much. Just felt way more genuine. 

Agree. Sunderland Till I Die is absolutely brilliant. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Sunderland Till I Die is great, but the editing is absolute garbage. Will show goals from an away game and crowd reaction from a home one.

I find the Amazon ones offer more insight from within the dressing room

I'm glad it's not just me who gets wound up by this. Drives me absolutely barmy.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

I'm watching this at the moment. All I can think when the league table flashes up and the narrator talks about Spurs getting closer to the top 4 is how badly we threw the top 4 place away. Breaks my heart every time.

I just stick the 15/16 dvd on... is a good antidote, looking at the table now helps too