Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

“All or Nothing”: Spurs Doco

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Exactly what I thought lol 

They're bloody footballers, what are we expecting MLK style speeches???

Isn't it just that they're so pathetic it's not even worth the effort? It's like he's trying to give something inspirational, but good lord.

It'd have been better for him to just Gary Wackett it "Let's fkin KILL EM" punch the wall and run out into the tunnel.

4 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Isn't it just that they're so pathetic it's not even worth the effort? It's like he's trying to give something inspirational, but good lord.

It'd have been better for him to just Gary Wackett it "Let's fkin KILL EM" punch the wall and run out into the tunnel.

Once knew a Sunday league player who used to shout 'skin him and punch him at the same time' when someone on his team had the ball. 

Great motivator. 

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

Watched all three.

At times it’s felt like a documentary on José Mourinho and not Tottenham.

Dier getting subbed early was a good bit, actually felt sorry for him.

Son despite his red card incident, is still by far the only likeable Spurs player.

Watching Dele Alli is cringeworthy, he must have the brain age of a 5 year old.

son, likeable? he's an overrated little diving scumbag lol 

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

Watched all three.

At times it’s felt like a documentary on José Mourinho and not Tottenham.

Dier getting subbed early was a good bit, actually felt sorry for him.

Son despite his red card incident, is still by far the only likeable Spurs player.

Watching Dele Alli is cringeworthy, he must have the brain age of a 5 year old.

Even after the game and they’d won a massive game, look he gutted he was. Clear that he just loves to play. 

Through the first two, enjoyed both. My brother in law is friends with spurs head of communications. Hear some stories. 

9 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Weirdly I actually thought that in eps 2 & 3 Alli came across better than expected.
A bit smug but much more likeable than on the pitch, I suppose having the camera there would makes a great deal of difference though.

The “How do you clean your teeth” bit, made him look a simpleton. He just comes across as a lazy man child.

59 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

son, likeable? he's an overrated little diving scumbag lol 

Episode 3, despite the red card incident, he came across as a happy likeable guy.

42 minutes ago, Bert said:

Even after the game and they’d won a massive game, look he gutted he was. Clear that he just loves to play. 

Through the first two, enjoyed both. My brother in law is friends with spurs head of communications. Hear some stories. 

Felt sorry for him because nobody really approached him, everyone else was celebrating like he wasn’t there.

His disappointment was understandable though, especially as José praised him in their one to one convo.

1 minute ago, kingfox said:

The “How do you clean your teeth” bit, made him look a simpleton. He just comes across as a lazy man child.

Episode 3, despite the red card incident, he came across as a happy likeable guy.

Felt sorry for him because nobody really approached him, everyone else was celebrating like he wasn’t there.

His disappointment was understandable though, especially as José praised him in their one to one convo.

The guy he was talking to came across way worse in that clip. Like who doesn't put water on their tooth paste. Proper weird behaviour from that guy whoever he is lol

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2020 at 21:05, Leeds Fox said:

I reckon he just wants some limelight. He’s the one whole have wanted the Doc and he’ll want to be in it. I’ve no idea why (except that maybe he just loves the attention).

Wonder how much they’re pocketing from this? 

You're probably right there. Just found it really odd Jose almost justifying his tactics. Just comes across as a bit of a dick. 

Assume they're getting a fair bit for the full behind the scenes stuff. 

• Like 1

I quite enjoyed the 3 episodes. Its great to see what happens behind the scenes. I don't know why but I didn't think there would be so much swearing.

For me it just shows how much of the mental side of the game is so important. Players drop their heads and lose the ability to play has a huge impact. 

Looking forward to the rest of the documentary. Wish they would do a Leicester version.

Just watched two of the three new eps.

Episode 4 focuses on Tanganga’s debut and Kane’s injury.

Episode 5 focuses on the transfer window, where Danny Rose throws a strop and basically calls Tottenham’s defence shit in front of José’s face.

• Haha 2

On 04/09/2020 at 11:06, kingcarr21 said:

I quite enjoyed the 3 episodes. Its great to see what happens behind the scenes. I don't know why but I didn't think there would be so much swearing.

For me it just shows how much of the mental side of the game is so important. Players drop their heads and lose the ability to play has a huge impact. 

Looking forward to the rest of the documentary. Wish they would do a Leicester version.

I hope they NEVER do a Leicester version.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, kingfox said:

Just watched two of the three new eps.

Episode 4 focuses on Tanganga’s debut and Kane’s injury.

Episode 5 focuses on the transfer window, where Danny Rose throws a strop and basically calls Tottenham’s defence shit in front of José’s face.

Danny Rose came across as egotistical and full of himself. How he can say the defence was sh*t to the manager like that is beyond me, and basically sulking to him throughout. 

Jose was having none of it, and you can see why he can handle the biggest personalities. The documentary really let's you see a different side of Jose and you can see why he's managed at the top clubs in the world. 

I think it gives you a feel with how Jose / Levy handle situations. 

Danny Rose just wanted to state his point. 

€20,000,000 for Erickson was a snip. Apparently he now wants out of I get though 😂 

On 31/08/2020 at 20:04, Sly said:

I couldn’t get into the Sunderland one. 

The Manchester City one was brilliant though. 

Just started this  .....

I was the opposite, The Man city one was boring, but loved the "drama" of Sunderland

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

I was the opposite, The Man city one was boring, but loved the "drama" of Sunderland

I think the Sunderland one is better made then the all or nothing documentaries. Also the drama of a big club that is going through a real tough time, struggling to stay afloat, players using them as a stepping stone just makes for great viewing. 

• Like 1