Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

“All or Nothing”: Spurs Doco

44 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Binged this today. Think it's brilliant, fair play to Danny Rose for going in and having it out with Jose.

Yh don’t get why he’s being slated as he made some valid points. Yes he’s not good as he was before but can’t expect him to be great every game when he’s not playing week in week out. The part about going to Daniel levy was perhaps a bit unnecessary though.

18 hours ago, Harry96 said:

Yh don’t get why he’s being slated as he made some valid points. Yes he’s not good as he was before but can’t expect him to be great every game when he’s not playing week in week out. The part about going to Daniel levy was perhaps a bit unnecessary though.

It's that part.

Running of to the chairman because he's not playing? I wouldn't want those sort of players if I was manager.

He did make some good points though and I don't know why he got slated for that.

Enjoyed watching this today. They seem really devoid of a leader in that dressing room. Kane is better at leading by example on the pitch as a player but lacks that oomph to get his team mates fired up. Mourinho you can see is a decent guy but still feel like he's reeling after the Man Utd job. 

11 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Deli Ali on making baked beans, what a simpleton. 

My mrs was in the room whilst i was watching this. Her reaction was "what the fuch. Is he fuching serious never cooked baked beans? No wonder people think footballers are thick. He should get his head out his arse and try living in the real world." Couldnt really argue with her when microwaving baked beans seems like an achievement to him.

Edited by Thefox81

6 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Jamie O'Hara using this documentary to criticise Mourinho this morning was a treat. Basically slagging off Mourinho's basic instructions, as if they'd let Amazon show every Tom, Dick and Harry his every thought.

Agree with you but there were many moments I sat back after hearing a Mourinho line and was like “err what?”

His and Loris’ communication often is something generic about aggression, delivered with passion and finishes with ‘eh?’. I’m not sure he actually gets many good ideas across in a coherent way lol 

Just now, KFS said:

Agree with you but there were many moments I sat back after hearing a Mourinho line and was like “err what?”

His and Loris’ communication often is something generic about aggression, delivered with passion and finishes with ‘eh?’. I’m not sure he actually gets many good ideas across in a coherent way lol 

"C'mon, big balls, big balls. But don't scratch your balls"

Followed by Harry Kane

"Let's go, ****in ell c'mon"

• Haha 1

I’ve enjoyed it, the one thing I took from it is it’s easy to laugh at them with half their attacking players out but when your watching something like that you get the “fuchs sake that is actually a nightmare to deal with” realisation of it all

Mourinho has actually done a reasonable job all things considered. Plus I hear Gareth Bale will be co starring in season two 👀.

The part when they were doing the stadium tour on the roof, they asked Levy whether he had a fear of heights, and he said something like "I don't mind it until I look down" and he said it in a proper weird way 

Isn't that the exact reason why you would be scared of heights...

Thought it was a good watch overall.
Levy seems to hang around everywhere like a bad smell and far too hands on for my liking.

You can tell Jose is pissed off with the players weak mindsets and he’s got a big job on his hands there.

I know it’s trendy to hate on Spurs but they’ve got a hell of a set up there and just need a couple of strong leaders to be real threat imo.

And the bald head of recruitment bloke seems like a right cvnt.

• Like 1