Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Concourse sale

Went down earlier. Was a long wait, but managed to get a few bits for my weekly kickabout. I got some grey training shorts for a fiver, black away socks for 3 quid and last seasons Leuven shirt in a medium for a tenner. 'Full price' would have been £100 for the lot, so all in all it was worth it id say. Just be prepared for a big queue both getting in and to pay! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Was gonna go down about midday tomorrow.

Is there lots of adult sizes left in the shirts?

The home mens shirts from last season that I saw all were pre printed with player's names, today they had most sizes from small to XXL. I got inside after queing, around 11.30am. Blank without player names ones were all in women's sizes.  

In terms of training gear , they had them in M / L but you had to search for them and mostly had less common sizes. Lots of XS / XXL. 

They seemed to be restocking regularly so I would assume tomorrow they should have a fresh restock of sizes early. 

I'd strongly suggest getting there before the official opening if at all possible. Also a pre warning, the club shop parking will likely be full. 

20 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

The home mens shirts from last season that I saw all were pre printed with player's names, today they had most sizes from small to XXL. I got inside after queing, around 11.30am. Blank without player names ones were all in women's sizes.  

In terms of training gear , they had them in M / L but you had to search for them and mostly had less common sizes. Lots of XS / XXL. 

They seemed to be restocking regularly so I would assume tomorrow they should have a fresh restock of sizes early. 

I'd strongly suggest getting there before the official opening if at all possible. Also a pre warning, the club shop parking will likely be full. 

The non printed men’s shirts were in boxes just before the printed ones. 

Some decent stuff, got shorts for my son £3/£5 each; nice f&c parka for £10 and hoodie for fiver. Those were size small. Plus some beanies for a quid and kids hoodie for fiver.

Not too much in medium/large.

As usual, mainly XXL sizes but reasonable range of kids stuff.

Spent £43 and the coat technically cost more than that. So can't complain about that.

Arrived at 1020 and in just before noon, About 1.5 hour queue and 40 mins to pay so bare/bear in mind! 

Edited by RGFox
Typo

Just now, dbtcity said:

Got absolutely shafted... picked up 3 home shirts from the men’s section... got them home... all women’s shirts ffs lol trip back over 2mora in the hope they’ll swap them for me

I picked up a large fox and crop shirt got to the till and the lady behind the till said you do realise this is a woman’s shirt don’t you, well no I didn’t she went and swapped it for a mens for me lol

Just now, kyleolly said:

I picked up a large fox and crop shirt got to the till and the lady behind the till said you do realise this is a woman’s shirt don’t you, well no I didn’t she went and swapped it for a mens for me lol

I literally asked the guy serving me if there was an XL mans top there as I thought I’d missed 1 and he said yes 🙈

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Got absolutely shafted... picked up 3 home shirts from the men’s section... got them home... all women’s shirts ffs lol trip back over 2mora in the hope they’ll swap them for me

3 hours ago, lildave3 said:

The non printed men’s shirts were in boxes just before the printed ones. 

Double check yours @lildave3.

Could have sworn those were the women's ones before the printed ones??

Some decent stuff still about there. 
Heads up that the clothes seem to be slightly bigger than usual sizes, like I’m usually a XXL, but those sizes seem more like XXXL same for XL to XXL. Maybe just me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Queue is massive when I left at 9.30, so you’re looking at a good 1.5 hour wait I reckon.