Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

eFootball PES 2021

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

They don’t normally patch it til after the window has closed. Also, just better to download option files from PES universe or whereever. I think it’s still basically PES 2020 at the moment but we’ll see some minor changes and updates soon 

I dont think they're even "releasing" pes2021 this year, i read that they're just patching 2020 with an update. Hopefully that's the case as I've got about 60GB in mods added to this years version

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

I dont think they're even "releasing" pes2021 this year, i read that they're just patching 2020 with an update. Hopefully that's the case as I've got about 60GB in mods added to this years version

It's the title of this topic... :D They're calling it a season update which seems a bit pointless for a game that doesn't have licensing. Apparently it's a bit more responsive but nothing big has changed as they're saving that for next year and a full redo for next gen.

Think this is download only and costs £25 or so.

5 hours ago, Bugg said:

4 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

It's the title of this topic... :D They're calling it a season update which seems a bit pointless for a game that doesn't have licensing. Apparently it's a bit more responsive but nothing big has changed as they're saving that for next year and a full redo for next gen.

Think this is download only and costs £25 or so.

Exactly @dmayne7 - hopefully they undo some of the bad things the last patch on 2020 created. 

@Bugg - 60GB? Are you on PC? That’s the best platform as a lot of the mods really improve the game beyond Konami’s work.  I’m probably getting 2021 but on Pc rather than PS4 

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Exactly @dmayne7 - hopefully they undo some of the bad things the last patch on 2020 created. 

@Bugg - 60GB? Are you on PC? That’s the best platform as a lot of the mods really improve the game beyond Konami’s work.  I’m probably getting 2021 but on Pc rather than PS4 

yep on pc, honestly dont think I could ever go back to FIFA in its current state. Would rather just play PES and mod it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 19/03/2021 at 10:13, pmcla26 said:

Gave up with FIFA a few months ago, played PES sparingly on and off since. 

The gameplay is good, but just feel like there is no pace or skills etc. to get past people, can anyone give me some tips please? 

thanks

Which platform do you have on?  I recommend PC if you can and you can get it fully modded: