Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Always Next Year

Not Fair We Should Be Top (return of 5 subs)

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I just had a massive rant about Klopp this season (still justified) and it was pointed out to me that he made Zero subs the other night as a tribute to Houlier who did the same in his last game.... just in case anyone else falls into that trap lol 

He’s still a moaning bellend though... 

I can't see this anywhere, did Klopp say it himself?

I found this interesting that BR is in favour, yet the club are against.

I know it says SW and himself are aligned, but it still seems unusual that both parties have differing opinions when it comes to gaining or losing competitive advantage. 

I can't see Leicester voting against 5 subs for any other reason than retaining their current competitive status. 

Yet if BR is in favour of 5 subs, assuming this is down to him seeing the team gain a competitive advantage, I'd find it hard to disagree with him. 

Personally, I'm in favour of 5 subs, but with something sensible, as other people have suggested, like the 2 extra subs have to be from the academy. 

Screenshot 2020-12-20 at 09.41.32.png

Edited by Danny Clender

4 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

I found this interesting that BR is in favour, yet the club are against.

I know it says SW and himself are aligned, but it still seems unusual that both parties have differing opinions when it comes to gaining or losing competitive advantage. 

I can't see Leicester voting against 5 subs for any other reason than retaining their current competitive status. 

Yet if BR is in favour of 5 subs, assuming this is down to him seeing the team gain a competitive advantage, I'd find it hard to disagree with him. 

Screenshot 2020-12-20 at 09.41.32.png

I think it’s brilliant and shows the health of the club! I disagree and challenge my bosses all of the time (yes I’m that guy at work). The strength of any organisation is in being able to respectfully disagree behind the scenes and challenge each other to find the best outcomes for all, but then maintain a united front in public.

It’s not easy to do, but great to see.

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I think it’s brilliant and shows the health of the club! I disagree and challenge my bosses all of the time (yes I’m that guy at work). The strength of any organisation is in being able to respectfully disagree behind the scenes and challenge each other to find the best outcomes for all, but then maintain a united front in public.

It’s not easy to do, but great to see.

Absolutely agree with the unity of the situation, remarkable. 

But if you tell your boss you can create for them extra productivity, efficiency, money etc, would it be not difficult for them to pass over your considerations?

Like I say, I'm purely speculating BR believes in the 5 subs rule because of giving his team a competitive edge, could it be anything else?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Absolutely agree with the unity of the situation, remarkable. 

But if you tell your boss you can create for them extra productivity, efficiency, money etc, would it be not difficult for them to pass over your considerations?

Like I say, I'm purely speculating BR believes in the 5 subs rule because of giving his team a competitive edge, could it be anything else?

I’m guessing in this situation there is a bigger picture at play. As this relates solely to the football side of things, you would think BR would have the final say and that’s what SW and go would go with.

As they haven’t I’m guessing there could be some politics and a bigger picture at play here and that would have been explained to BR.

• Like 1