Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I'm A Celebrity... 2020

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

How has that bint won, didn't even realise she was there half the time, dull as anything and she was the only one who seemed really false, her podcast must be mad popular? 

She was popular even before her podcast really kicked off to be honest. I think the fact that over half the contestants picked her as their winner is testament to the fact she’s a genuine lovely person.  

No doubt she's a nice person, there is always someone in every series who is quiet and doesn't offer much but has something of a fanbase, usually stay about 3 or 4 days longer than they should but this is something else lol Wouldn't surprise me if she won by a landslide tbh. She must be an Arsenal fan

Also don't understand this whole 5 votes per person thing, probably helped her no end.

Also don't understand some of their editing this year. For example Wednesdays episode mostly had AJ and Mo featuring in it despite them being kicked Tuesday.. why aren't they showing this stuff on the Tuesday?

Edited by Walkers

9 hours ago, Walkers said:

Also don't understand some of their editing this year. For example Wednesdays episode mostly had AJ and Mo featuring in it despite them being kicked Tuesday.. why aren't they showing this stuff on the Tuesday?

Yes, it was disjointed and felt wrong to see the evictee's activities the day after they'd been evicted.

I preferred it being in the castle rather than set in the huge soundstage being passed off as the Australian "jungle". For me, it felt a more realistic setting.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Shite so far this year. Discuss... (or not)

Naughty boy is getting abit boring.

Either stay and cheer up or feck off!

Dont know who is rather see more in the buff between  Ginola or Frankie!!!