Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I'm A Celebrity... 2020

Love I'm a Celeb. Think this year will still be good even without a jungle. Too early to call who will win as hunger hasn't set in yet. Shane Richie is his usual witty self and i'm sure is an early favorite but I always hold until I see how they react to things when they are hungry before deciding who I think will win.

I cant imagine Mo Farah ever getting angry so will be interesting to see how he does

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

It was better than I expected tbf. At least there's no irritating Americans this year. Having said that, there's no real stand-out characters either except maybe Shane Ritchie so far.

There's no stand out character, apart from the one person who stands out as a character........:doh:

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

There's no stand out character, apart from the one person who stands out as a character........:doh:

I hope he sings the really upbeat version of Fairytale of New York that he belted out on the EastEnders Christmas Party circa 2003 again.

IT WOZ CRISSMAS EVE BABE, GETTING PISSED, AN OLD BLOKE SAID TO ME OI OI YOU WON'T SEE NEXT CRISSMAS MATE!