Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I'm A Celebrity... 2020

39 minutes ago, MonmoreStef said:

I remember reading Shayne Warnes’s book on holiday one year and he was on the Aussie version apparently. Anyway he said when he came out and watched bits back he couldn’t believe how things were edited to suit the producer’s agenda. 

Of course, it's a TV reality show, it's bouned to happen.

Malcolm McLaren (of Sex Pistols fame) pulled out one year and claimed it was all fake.

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Of course, it's a TV reality show, it's bouned to happen.

Malcolm McLaren (of Sex Pistols fame) pulled out one year and claimed it was all fake.

I think like all the reality programmes. They have been ruined over time or plainly just run their course. X Factor started to be a farce towards the end. Not like the original format where young kids did appear from nowhere and woo the judges. Instead when u googled the contestants in latter years most of them had worked in the industry to varying degrees. 

• Like 1

On 22/11/2020 at 22:19, Kopfkino said:

why do they keep whinging about the food., oxtail and pigeon would be up there as two my favourite things

& why do they whinge about hunger, they have all eaten well everyday yet make comments like we are starving in there.
The feeling they feel is boredom not hunger & the brain is now stimulated by the 'event'  - evening meal & not the food.

Edited by BKLFox

3 hours ago, MonmoreStef said:

I think like all the reality programmes. They have been ruined over time or plainly just run their course. X Factor started to be a farce towards the end. Not like the original format where young kids did appear from nowhere and woo the judges. Instead when u googled the contestants in latter years most of them had worked in the industry to varying degrees. 

All these "reality" shows are produced and edited to make them a ratings grabber. They're all false and are deisigned to fool us, the viewing public. Yes, thay can be entertaining and amusing; Ant and Dec are masters of taking the mick and making us think that the challenges are real and that the participants can be mocked. Take a look at the mainstream "reality shows". Do you think they would show them in all their dullness. They take out the shite bits and leave the controversial, amusing, annoying, emotional, TV "gold" bits in. And people pay to vote based on what the TV companies present to them as "facts". It's all about making money for the sponsors. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Might be wrong but wasn’t flintoff in the Aussie version? Think he won it. 

I think so, I remember him co commentating on the Big Bash a few years ago and talking about it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Biggest pheasants I’ve ever seen yesterday and monkfish today, absolutely magnificent grub

I was saying that to Mrs Para. Apparently the food has to be indigenous. I can't see what's not indigenous about rats or grass snakes.

7 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

I really don't get the appeal of Giovanna. 

No do I. Bland, no discernible character, not a leader in the trial. The only thing she has produced of any interest is that she once interviewed Kate Middleton and got a couple of million hits on her blog channel as a result. Apparently there's a big "mum's" following for her. Great. Similarly for JJ. What does he offer?

• Like 1

On 29/11/2020 at 21:44, Walkers said:

AJ comes across as a bit of a twat

Yeah I didn't mind him before but he seems to be a bit "I want it my way".

I didn't watch it all last night but surprised to read Victoria went out? I didn't mind her, thought she might have been a favourite to win it as the show went on.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah I didn't mind him before but he seems to be a bit "I want it my way".

I didn't watch it all last night but surprised to read Victoria went out? I didn't mind her, thought she might have been a favourite to win it as the show went on.

Disagree there. She was OK and an interesting person to have in the camp recounting her experiences of meeting and interviewing some very high profile politicians and such like but otherwise, not much else. Fair play to her though in her successful battle with cancer and having the "balls" to continue in her TV role after coming out about the side effects (and the wigs). Courageous woman.

• Like 1

If pissing Giovanna wins this 😂 Thought Shane was an easy winner and would probably have been one of the best winners over the 20 series. I know generally this is a popularity contest but in terms of what Giovanna has contributed this will be total robbery if she won this 😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Walkers said:

If pissing Giovanna wins this 😂 Thought Shane was an easy winner and would probably have been one of the best winners over the 20 series. I know generally this is a popularity contest but in terms of what Giovanna has contributed this will be total robbery if she won this 😂

My girls want Vernon to win, I'm guessing he's favourite now.