Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I'm A Celebrity... 2020

On 17/11/2020 at 21:39, Walkers said:

Not sure i'm taking to this this year. Just seems too easy compared to living in a jungle

True. I disliked how they all pretended not to know other as they arrived particularly as all 12 of them took part in a photo shoot before filming (hence Shane Richie telling everyone it was R &R before the stage fright task)

3 hours ago, ThurmastonFox said:

True. I disliked how they all pretended not to know other as they arrived particularly as all 12 of them took part in a photo shoot before filming (hence Shane Richie telling everyone it was R &R before the stage fright task)

You sure any photo of them wasn't just photoshopped? I do agree though like most of the time the line-up is leaked weeks in advance and sometimes even confirmed by ITV, they did it a week before this year so I don't know how they would have kept the celebs out of the loop? 

31 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

You never really have arguments anymore do you. Needs more bastards.

They all know how to act now. I never watched the early editions but today’s entries are to sterile and false for me. You get the odd good type on the show but mainly it’s full of desperate souls. I like the rich ex and present sport stars best. People I expected to hate pre show like Denis Wise, Eric Bristow  and Amir Khan spring to mind. They were natural as they didn’t give a to$$ about winning. 

2 hours ago, MonmoreStef said:

They all know how to act now. I never watched the early editions but today’s entries are to sterile and false for me. You get the odd good type on the show but mainly it’s full of desperate souls. I like the rich ex and present sport stars best. People I expected to hate pre show like Denis Wise, Eric Bristow  and Amir Khan spring to mind. They were natural as they didn’t give a to$$ about winning. 

very true, even heard last night when the burnley lad got voted to do the next trial 1 of them say don't worry this will make you a Megastar, it's soley used to kick start a flagging career or give you the break to make the step up.
I thought i had read that Vinne Jones was going to be 1 of the guys that came in late, think he might have rocked the boat a bit but unfortunatley its Russell Watson

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

Could well be.I always had it in my head that they announce the result then off they go and attempt the trial.

In the jungle yes but I don't think its that straight forward here because of the time differences. I doubt they come back first thing in the morning to do it as it's kinda double shifts for three weeks. Think its awkward however they do it but the other celebs are always awake when they get back from the trial, maybe they just wire them to sleep at like 2/3am. Was gonna suggest maybe they make-pretend they live in a timezone like 3 hours infront but I don't think they ever know the time in camp

17 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Early predictions from first out > winner

Holly

Giovanna or whatever her name is

Ruth

Russell

AJ

Jessica

Victoria

Mo

Vernon

Bev

Shane

Jordan

Dont know what his popularity is already but think Jordan will do well after this is done, get his own show or something

Only seen snippets this year but Mr North is the name being mentioned most.Has got the whole of radio 1 behind him.Except for maybe Grimmy who will now be looking over his shoulder.ITV2 show and weekday radio1 slot surely beckon.

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Early predictions from first out > winner

Holly

Giovanna or whatever her name is

Ruth

Russell

AJ

Jessica

Victoria

Mo

Vernon

Bev

Shane

Jordan

Dont know what his popularity is already but think Jordan will do well after this is done, get his own show or something

That Giovanna has a fuching army of fans and her demographic falls exactly into the majority of folk who watch this and vote. My MRS loves her.

I think she'll do well. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

9 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

That Giovanna has a fuching army of fans and her demographic falls exactly into the majority of folk who watch this and vote. My MRS loves her.

I think she'll do well. 

Yeah Gi is amazing! ITV do seem to be directing the majority of the attention to quite a select group of the celebs... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Yeah Gi is amazing! ITV do seem to be directing the majority of the attention to quite a select group of the celebs... 

I absolutely agree. The distribution of air time is no where near proportionate. I think AJ got in two sentences on an episode last week and where some people may argue that he's boring and gets less camera time, that doesn't explain why Mo Farah, possibly the most boring man on the planet gets plenty of it. 

Like all of these shows, the production company have a bigger say on who wins it than the people who spend money voting. 

13 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I think she'll do well. 

Why does she always put her thumb to her nose and do that thing whenever Ant and Dec come in.

• Haha 1