Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2021

Draw was made this morning.

Crowds will be allowed in at Ally Pally, might feel a bit BDOish, but the quality of Darts will be far from it, the standard in recent months has been exceptional.

Simple question this year, who the fvck wins from this lot? I honestly can’t pick a winner this year, the draw is stacked, contenders in every section, 4th quarter especially is absolutely ridiculous.

If things go to plan, you could have some tasty second round ties on offer. Van Den Bergh vs Humphries, Cross vs Van Duijvenbode, Lewis vs Heta and Aspinall vs Waites.

Bring it on!

D216114-F-543-E-4-D8-E-A2-EA-F421-F0-ADB

31 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Draw was made this morning.

Crowds will be allowed in at Ally Pally, might feel a bit BDOish, but the quality of Darts will be far from it, the standard in recent months has been exceptional.

Simple question this year, who the fvck wins from this lot? I honestly can’t pick a winner this year, the draw is stacked, contenders in every section, 4th quarter especially is absolutely ridiculous.

If things go to plan, you could have some tasty second round ties on offer. Van Den Bergh vs Humphries, Cross vs Van Duijvenbode, Lewis vs Heta and Aspinall vs Waites.

Bring it on!

D216114-F-543-E-4-D8-E-A2-EA-F421-F0-ADB

I'm looking forward to seeing how the no shouting and chanting allowed indoors works for this lol

7 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Hope it's Aspinall or Dimitris year! Going to the Ally Pally last year was one of my favourite days out I've had.

It is great,been to it the last 8 years.Nowhere else would you get 3000 pissed up people with no trouble(or very little!)Won't be doing it this year because( 1)i'm tier 3,so can't go anyway(2) No fan village and that's half of the fun of it wandering around playing daft games to win a t shirt and( 3) you have to get in your seat and not move.....see( 2).But i'll enjoy it on the telly.:)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

It is great,been to it the last 8 years.Nowhere else would you get 3000 pissed up people with no trouble(or very little!)Won't be doing it this year because( 1)i'm tier 3,so can't go anyway(2) No fan village and that's half of the fun of it wandering around playing daft games to win a t shirt and( 3) you have to get in your seat and not move.....see( 2).But i'll enjoy it on the telly.:)

Same here mate, I know people think it's cheesy but I love the atmosphere at the darts, not going to be the same this year but I'll enjoy it regardless on TV.

18 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Same here mate, I know people think it's cheesy but I love the atmosphere at the darts, not going to be the same this year but I'll enjoy it regardless on TV.

Cant beat it mate,was lucky enough to get a ticket to the semi's in 2016 i think(good year!) Wright v Ando,then the best match i've seen live Rvb v Mvg.

• 2 weeks later...

Tournament starting to hot up now.

White vs Huybrechts and Whitlock vs Labanauskas have been crackers over past two days.

Cross vs Van Duijvenbode and Aspinall vs Waites still to come in R2, have potential to be crackers as well.

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Tournament starting to hot up now.

White vs Huybrechts and Whitlock vs Labanauskas have been crackers over past two days.

Cross vs Van Duijvenbode and Aspinall vs Waites still to come in R2, have potential to be crackers as well.

Whitlock vs labanauskas was a great game. Really impressed with Whitlock. Him, Huybrechts, MVG, Ratajski and King have been the stand out players so far.