Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
5waller5

Update from Boris

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I wish people wouldnt call him boris all the time like he's one of the boys down the pub.

No one called Threasa May Terri Or Tony Blair tone his name aint even boris its 'Alexander De feffel' he changed it to make himself seem more relatable and you fuchers fell for it and voted for it and here we are. 

And it would have been dealt with so much better with Corbyn, Sir Starmer &co 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Yawn! No one has said anything about the EU.....perhaps it is the Brexitards who keep conflating dislike for 'Bojo the clown' with the EU vote?  Next we'll be going back to Roundhead vs Cavaliers!

Exactly this!!

Forget Brexit, that's done and dusted, and congratulations to all who voted to make my children and grandchildren's future poorer.

This fraud of a PM has taken so many people in with his fist pumping, childish rhetoric.. and people in the UK have the cheek to laugh at America with Trump 😂... when we've got an exact copy.

He's created a xenophobic, withdrawn, isolated little Britain.

What a legacy 🤮🤮🤮

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Exactly this!!

Forget Brexit, that's done and dusted, and congratulations to all who voted to make my children and grandchildren's future poorer.

This fraud of a PM has taken so many people in with his fist pumping, childish rhetoric.. and people in the UK have the cheek to laugh at America with Trump 😂... when we've got an exact copy.

What a legacy 🤮🤮🤮

We need to be thankful for Brexit at the moment regarding roll out of the coronavirus vaccine 

The rest of Europe are miles behind us on this, bound up as usual in bureaucracy and decision making in Brussels

Brexit may well lead to many lives saved in this country because we can do this ourselves 

20 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Exactly this!!

What a legacy 🤮🤮🤮

Britain was broken in many ways long before Brexit came about. Hopefully Brexit will help us to repair it 

• Haha 1

Why do folk expect the government of the day to look after them and their childrens lives and prosperity

Its about personal effort and responsibility within a set of conditions and laws.Fuss about food parcels this week and granted that parcel pictured was pretty poor and needs improving quick but remember its about lunches not michelin star catering ,We are helping/supplementing people who really should be able to feed their families.One radio interview mentioned a lady who was dissapointed at her food parcel for her SIX children.The interviewer didnt ask her where the SIX came from did she wake up one day and they were all there Liked the opening to the thread though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

And it would have been dealt with so much better with Corbyn, Sir Starmer &co 😂😂

At least Corbyn actually cared about people.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely..

Boris!! .. WTF is that all about?.

Annoys me immensely that people call him by his first name.

The biggest con artist in the history of British Politics!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Really?  You’ve got some strong contenders there to be honest. I like the guy. Done what he said on Brexit and stood firm. Vacillated like a reed in the wind over Covid, but then few countries or leaders have come out of this so far looking good. I’m not sure how you would or could. 

Besides that I think he’d make an excellent Forest manager. 🤣

30 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Why do folk expect the government of the day to look after them and their childrens lives and prosperity

Its about personal effort and responsibility within a set of conditions and laws.Fuss about food parcels this week and granted that parcel pictured was pretty poor and needs improving quick but remember its about lunches not michelin star catering ,We are helping/supplementing people who really should be able to feed their families.One radio interview mentioned a lady who was dissapointed at her food parcel for her SIX children.The interviewer didnt ask her where the SIX came from did she wake up one day and they were all there Liked the opening to the thread though.

Alas lets be angry with those who have nothing, whilst Bojo and his backers can keep hiding their cash away from the prying eyes of the EU in the UK offshore tax havens.  You really have swallowed 30 years of tabloid jounalism hook line and sinker! The company took the money for the lunches  and then only gave £5 or £6, Oh and he had connections to the Con party, Cameron's mate.  I think you should stop eating your fish n chips out of the Daily Fail newspaper.....or maybe the Scum! 

If I Only Had A Brain GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Exactly this!!

What a legacy 🤮🤮🤮

Not to mention a government that has managed Covid even WORSE than the USA

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

It’s just a joke, a LCFC relevant joke that’s made a few people laugh. Why are you so bothered?

Go for a walk mate, it’s a lovely day

Look at the stuff that's being written - It's divisive by definition, and just belongs elsewhere on the forum. I personally cannot get upset about the joke itself, but just think it has no place in here - that's all

Why am I so bothered? Because I care that the forum operates as well as possible. If I want to know people's politics, I'll head for the Politics section. I'm sure it wasn't your intention to spark a non-footballing debate, but that's what has happened.

Edited by HighPeakFox

Just now, ozleicester said:

Not to mention a government that has managed Covid even WORSE than the USA

Really?  Their death rate is running at 3% ours is around 2.5%. That’s quite a statistical difference when dealing with the numbers involved. 

31 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Christ mate, I usually like your posts but not this one... 

😩

Well. I think it's true Col. But I'm not surprised with some reactions on here considering when I heard Corbyn on Question Time start with "the number of people living in poverty.." and someone from the audience shouted "not this again". State of that, it's all broken.

Edited by Fox92

54 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Britain was broken in many ways long before Brexit came about. Hopefully Brexit will help us to repair it 

Brexit will help us repair it!!!??.....

You've got to be joking?

The Country is divided and this divide will continue to grow.

Absolutely zero upside to leaving the EU..

One small step for the UK.. one massive backward leap for future generations.