Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Members’ Ballot for 2021/22 Season Tickets opens tomorrow! Thursday 24/06/21

12 minutes ago, FilbertRenard said:

I got exactly the same “x is a really good amount of points to have and although I can’t confirm for certain, you should be in with a good chance” email.  I wonder what the lowest number they’ll cut and paste that response for is :)

Yeah was wondering that myself, I got the same email response with 64 points :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Have a 17 year old son who is keen to get a membership in the hope of climbing the ladder somewhat….. we normally just wait for general sale for him

any info on costs etc ?

Nothing has been announced for this year yet in terms of memberships (to the best of my knowledge anyway). I think last time (pre covid) you could pay something like £45 for a pack with some goodies included and £35 for just the standard package?

only have 51pts so not hopeful but hey you gotta be in it to win it...

Does anyone know how it works if you are successful?  I've applied as a group of 3 (wife and little boy) - do they assign you 3 spaces or I'm assuming they let you choose location from what is left but how exactly does that work?  Free for all at a certain time?

4 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Was told on the phone yesterday it was as low as 32 points two years ago by someone in the ticket office.

I suspect a much smaller amount of tickets would have been available then though. 
I see this year (and perhaps the next) as a good opportunity to nab one before it gets really difficult again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydenhamFox said:

I suspect a much smaller amount of tickets would have been available then though. 
I see this year (and perhaps the next) as a good opportunity to nab one before it gets really difficult again. 

Not sure if it will become really difficult again. A lot of people this year have probably found out they can't be 4rsed to make an effort for every home game and actually, they didn't miss it that much. Plus the fact that Covid has likely caused some natural reduction in STH's (as harsh as that may sound). However, I think with the way we are going, unless we maintain a Top 6 position or push for Top 6 every season, more people will become disinterested and thus open the door for more members to get on board.

Success will push demand up but otherwise I see us offering hundreds of new STH's the opportunity every year.

54 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not sure if it will become really difficult again. A lot of people this year have probably found out they can't be 4rsed to make an effort for every home game and actually, they didn't miss it that much. Plus the fact that Covid has likely caused some natural reduction in STH's (as harsh as that may sound). However, I think with the way we are going, unless we maintain a Top 6 position or push for Top 6 every season, more people will become disinterested and thus open the door for more members to get on board.

Success will push demand up but otherwise I see us offering hundreds of new STH's the opportunity every year.

I must admit membership has suited me very well as getting to the ground and back is a 5 hour round trip in the car for me. But when I’m there I love it. I love televised games too but you don’t see all the runners and movement on the pitch. 
Also, let’s not forget that, there has rarely been a better time to see Leicester every week than at any other point in our history aside from 2015/16 - I had the chance of a ST that year and declined. Regretted it ever since!

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Daughters on 47, son on 19. Took the decision to put them both in separately to at least give one a better shot. Sounds like she may still be a bit low though

Didn’t know you could do that (two separate applications). If successful with both I suppose you could ask the ticket office to put them together. In which case it would seem daft making groups apply on the weakest points holder. 

1 hour ago, SydenhamFox said:

Didn’t know you could do that (two separate applications). If successful with both I suppose you could ask the ticket office to put them together. In which case it would seem daft making groups apply on the weakest points holder. 

Just thought I'd try my luck and plead ignorance if it came off. Both memberships do have separate email addresses attached to them so probably how I managed it.

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There was talk of 10,000 waiting list for season tickets

On 24/06/2021 at 10:51, moore_94 said:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/default.aspx

Hover your mouse over your name in the top right and you should get the below pop up, click on Personal Details

image.png.de5643367c84953fe9cb8d09f3899559.png

Not that I need it at the moment but this doesn't work for me. 

35 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

If hovering don’t work then click on your name and you should then get the option to select personal details 

Will check it out.

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How are they calculating points at the moment? Over what period?

*just seen where this is stated (I was manually counting all points on the Home Priority section).

I have 67, so I’m buoyed and optimistic by the talk in this thread!

I would be feeling pretty confident if I had 67!

43 minutes ago, Fox96 said:

I’d agree, obviously there’s loads of members not on FT so it’s hard to tell what will be needed but 67 seems very high! 

I think the number will be a lot lower than 67, I asked if it was worth my while adding my son who has 39 points that’s when she said it was as low as 32 two seasons ago.

43 minutes ago, Fox96 said:

I’d agree, obviously there’s loads of members not on FT so it’s hard to tell what will be needed but 67 seems very high! 

Possibly. But maybe not. I’m on 64 pts but I didn’t go much at all in the season and a half before lock down. Most of my points have come from renewing as a member each year since the scheme was launched in 2014-15.