Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

Can you silence/block accounts here?

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

.  Just curious, can't stand some of the conspiracy theorists regarding covid... Nothing personal 

Put your curser on the users name.. then click ignore.

Just as an FYI... i never (electronically) ignore anyone unless they are a clear troll, as i fear i run the risk of finding myself in an echo chamber. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Just as an FYI... i never (electronically) ignore anyone unless they are a clear troll, as i fear i run the risk of finding myself in an echo chamber. :)

Fair enough. Just get annoying sometimes the constant conspiracies lol

• Like 3

As well as my niggle with not being allowed to hide admins posts, I can also see ignored users posts when they are quoted by another poster. Kinda defeats the point. Also think it would be better if it didn't come up in a thin line that somebody you ignored has posted in the middle of a thread,"do you want to view the post?"

• Like 3

On 08/07/2021 at 11:30, ozleicester said:

Yes I agree with you. Blocking people unless they really are bullying or a troll is like a kid putting his fingers in his ears and shouting “I can’t hear you!”.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/07/2021 at 10:51, Walkers said:

As well as my niggle with not being allowed to hide admins posts, I can also see ignored users posts when they are quoted by another poster. Kinda defeats the point. Also think it would be better if it didn't come up in a thin line that somebody you ignored has posted in the middle of a thread,"do you want to view the post?"

Really can nothing be done about this?

4 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I haven't actually blocked/ignored anyone on here (Despite being tempted by one or two people), but what happens if someone you have blocked starts a thread? is the whole thread not visible or just their opening post in the thread?

You see that the **** has started a thread, you just cant see the opening post unless you click to view it

Walkers basically just wants to eliminate anyone who doesn't have a permanent raging boner for Lewis Hamilton. 

I understand blocking people that are directly abusive to you and people you feel upset or threatened by, but I can't understand this philosophy of blocking people just because you don't agree with them. It's a bit childish to be honest. 

Like Webbo said, it's easy to just ignore posts.

22 hours ago, Asha said:

Walkers basically just wants to eliminate anyone who doesn't have a permanent raging boner for Lewis Hamilton. 

I understand blocking people that are directly abusive to you and people you feel upset or threatened by, but I can't understand this philosophy of blocking people just because you don't agree with them. It's a bit childish to be honest. 

Like Webbo said, it's easy to just ignore posts.

I'm pretty sure Walker wants to ignore The Horse's Mouth, I might be wrong. He's a massive troll, can be rude most the time, adds very little most discussions. His go to reply is "Hahaha" or "You're talking crap", very rarely engages in why he thinks that.

I might be wrong, it could be me, but I often see Walker post in here after THM has posted in the F1 thread.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I'm pretty sure Walker wants to ignore The Horse's Mouth, I might be wrong. He's a massive troll, can be rude most the time, adds very little most discussions. His go to reply is "Hahaha" or "You're talking crap", very rarely engages in why he thinks that.

I might be wrong, it could be me, but I often see Walker post in here after THM has posted in the F1 thread.

lol The Horse's Mouth as well as the cock you've quoted are both on my ignore list amongst others. They definitely clog up that thread with their trolly shite which is a shame since obviously its a thread visited by few people compared to the size of the forum. If I find someone intolerable i'll ignore them, if there is a feature that makes that easier to do then even better. Just a shame that feature isn't perfect....

• 2 months later...