Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

2 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Surprised that they don’t have a band for all STHs and members. There won’t be time to change this if there’s loads of tickets left surely?

They'll never sell 1.7k IMO. People like me who go aways but haven't had a ST for 8 years (or whatever the length that the ST counts for is) basically can't get a ticket.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They'll never sell 1.7k IMO. People like me who go aways but haven't had a ST for 8 years (or whatever the length that the ST counts for is) basically can't get a ticket.

It's so outdated thinking to  qualify STs for such generous things. The long term strategy should be to grow membership. UK and worldwide. That's where the fcking growth and money is. Not pandering to STs who are mostly 68 year old retired postmasters from Blaby

Jeez, for such a 'well run club' the mind boggles as to whether anyone there has a business bone in them

Edited by Paninistickers

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's so outdated thinking to  qualify STs for such generous things. The long term strategy should be to grow membership. UK and worldwide. That's where the fcking growth and money is. Not pandering to STs who are mostly 68 year old retired postmasters from Blaby

Jeez, for such a 'well run club' the mind boggles as to whether anyone there has a business bone in them

This probably warrants it’s own thread, but what would you suggest to change the current system and allow more younger fans in without being unfair to the ones who were just as happy to watch us at Ipswich away then they are at United or Atletico?

Just now, Hollism said:

This probably warrants it’s own thread, but what would you suggest to change the current system and allow more younger fans in without being unfair to the ones who were just as happy to watch us at Ipswich away then they are at United or Atletico?

I've said it for a couple of years now, but there's gotta be a cap on the length that ST points counts for. Someone who has a ST for 8 years but never done any aways has more points than someone who has a ST for 5 years but has done 90% of aways. Cap the ST length at 5-7 years or something, that gives those who actually attend aways now the chance to catch up with those that don't. I think we'll do it eventually, but don't know when, probably in the next couple of years.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Go for it, pal. Set up a thread. The discussion isn't perhaps right for the Warsaw thread

3 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I've mentioned it before and I genuinely believe they don't really want people to travel. Therefore they leave it as late as they can and make it as difficult as possible for fans to get tickets and tie in travel at he same time. :(

Yeah it's mad. 

I've emailed asking if they will be made available to lower groups, should they go unsold.

• Like 2