Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

10 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

the ticket holder i go with cannot go, should i chance it and take my mate hope they get given the ticket at collection point?? lol

Go for it. Worst case scenario you don't get given the tickets and you'll find yourself a nice quiet bar to watch the game with some friendly locals.

(Probably shouldn't actually do this)

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Think I'm gonna chance it. I'm in the All STH group but if I wait until I'm eligible to buy a ticket the flights will skyrocket.

I am fairly certain you will get a ticket. Pretty risk free. 1,700 is a lot of tickets for a 2 week window to the match and organising travel in COVID times.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tomlcfc133 said:

the ticket holder i go with cannot go, should i chance it and take my mate hope they get given the ticket at collection point?? lol

If you are the lead ticket booker and go and collect both tickets and also take your mates passport that the tickets are under - they would give you them.

Going by past European ticket collection anyway...

However this will make members surely? so probs best off waiting and having them all in correct names just to be on the safe side

This trip is suddenly sounding very tempting especially if covid test get dropped. Now just to request time off work with such short notice

1 hour ago, gd4foxes said:

If you are the lead ticket booker and go and collect both tickets and also take your mates passport that the tickets are under - they would give you them.

Going by past European ticket collection anyway...

However this will make members surely? so probs best off waiting and having them all in correct names just to be on the safe side

This trip is suddenly sounding very tempting especially if covid test get dropped. Now just to request time off work with such short notice

This didn't work for me in Porto - they wanted the person who's name was on the ticket and thoroughly checked the face on the passport 

Ended up sitting in the home end next to the Leic fans

16 minutes ago, vadera69 said:

This didn't work for me in Porto - they wanted the person who's name was on the ticket and thoroughly checked the face on the passport 

Ended up sitting in the home end next to the Leic fans

I think as always, it depends who is sat behind that window. I can't remember which one but I believe it was Bruges was fairly simple, check ID, OK. In Copenhagen, this woman was absolutely useless. She struggled to validate me against my passport (I think the middle name threw her). Was really weird, something that should have taken 5-10 secs took her about a minute with some questions to me.

Bottom line, depends how strict they are.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think as always, it depends who is sat behind that window. I can't remember which one but I believe it was Bruges was fairly simple, check ID, OK. In Copenhagen, this woman was absolutely useless. She struggled to validate me against my passport (I think the middle name threw her). Was really weird, something that should have taken 5-10 secs took her about a minute with some questions to me.

Bottom line, depends how strict they are.

Brugge was strict I found. Copenhagen like you said was next to nothing, I know a few who picked up on others folks names. Madrid was not too hot either, that was the most blatant in terms of club staff handouts. 

If I'm understanding the news, airport tests scrapped if you're fully vaccinated?

Also be careful on sky scanner I had 2 flights through budgetair go through successfully and then get cancelled and refunded, settled for ryanair, East Mids to Warsaw M, bit further out but booking seems to have worked.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Can anyone say how many were shifted today before I book the sport option trip? 

I'm due for tix @  2pm Monday....I'm fairly sure there'll still be plenty but curious to see how many went on the two batches today 

1,175 left on sale. Not sure how many of the "sold" tickets are being held back by the club either. So plenty available.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

1,175 left on sale. Not sure how many of the "sold" tickets are being held back by the club either. So plenty available.

Thanks. On that basis, I've booked my flight on the sport options day trip. In and out. I've no holiday left at work but may have to have a day off 'for personal reasons' (sounds better than ringing in sick)