Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah it's mad. 

I've emailed asking if they will be made available to lower groups, should they go unsold.

Let us know what reply you get please. I don't see 1700+ tickets selling out to 420+ priority points due to travel and Covid difficulties. 

Does renewing/ purchasing a membership grant you any points at outset like the season ticket or is it purely a point for each game you attend?

I’ve always wondered whether the England style cap system would be fairer or at least the older version.

2 points for away games 

1 point for home games (so ST holders get 19 upon renewal which is capped on a 3/5 year rolling period)

Home cup games also to count which would increase demand for those games as well?

5 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I would have conditions that everyone who has a ticket home or away should pass the following tests:

1) Level 6.4 on the bleep test

2) Be able to drink at least 6 pints before kick off

3) Know the words to every single song we sing

4) Have never travelled on coach 1

5) Not be over 60 years of age.

6) Must have a Leicester or England tattoo

Would improve our atmosphere considerably.  Can't see the club being in favour though.

7. Be able to eat a Pukka pie without puking.

56 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I would have conditions that everyone who has a ticket home or away should pass the following tests:

1) Level 6.4 on the bleep test

2) Be able to drink at least 6 pints before kick off

3) Know the words to every single song we sing

4) Have never travelled on coach 1

5) Not be over 60 years of age.

6) Must have a Leicester or England tattoo

Would improve our atmosphere considerably.  Can't see the club being in favour though.

I pass all of these except No 5.

Can I still go or should I take up bowls with all the other elderly stereotypes?

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

It's so outdated thinking to  qualify STs for such generous things. The long term strategy should be to grow membership. UK and worldwide. That's where the fcking growth and money is. Not pandering to STs who are mostly 68 year old retired postmasters from Blaby

Jeez, for such a 'well run club' the mind boggles as to whether anyone there has a business bone in them

On behalf of all the 68 year old retired postmasters from Blaby, I must protest. They/him/her are entitled to tickets as much as anyone else.

The fcking growth and money (if that's whats important) seems to be doing ok.

• Like 4

Details are on the website now. £15, and looks like bands are as posted earlier.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2257037/uefa-europa-league-legia-warsaw-away-on-sale-from-friday

Looks like we have to pick up in Warsaw, supposedly “in line with UEFA protocol”. Let’s hope it’s not from a hotel miles away in a dodgy part of the city ! 😅

Ticket collection

All supporters who have purchased UEFA Europa League Away Tickets will be required to collect their ticket at the ticket collection point in the host city on the day of the fixture, in line with UEFA protocol. Information on the collection point and opening times will be announced in due course.

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Same old City, the rather ‘block’ greying of a number of seats clearly means corporates, staff and hanger-on’s have had their dibs 

Which block is this in out of interest so i can avoid?

Was stood next to a large group of some clear handouts at the villa semi final and was not fun. 

Just now, GlennyFox55 said:

Is it possible these are the ones held back for the phone sales? 

We’ve had this debate before and some defo come back on sale. They probably reserve them for staff and corporates, then release. 

The thing is clubs like Man U, they just state how many are going staff and corporates 

• Thanks 1