Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

1 hour ago, blurryface said:

For anyone collecting tickets there is a coach leaving from old town at about 3.30pm they said to take us to the stadium.

Need to bring your passport with you to the stadium and write your passport number on the match ticket they give you

Buses are running between 3.30 and 5.00 according to Leicspolice events. 

1 minute ago, Devohn said:

Careful taking a tram around here. We bought tickets from the machine, which clearly say that we paid 13.60pln but the tram warden kicked us off and charged us at £35 fine each (£140 in total). She claimed we didn't have a ticket?

I think you have to scan the ticket onto a machine on the bus. 

Collected my ticket today and everyone that collected their ticket today got a free scarf.

Hopefully you may be able to collect one if around the hotel still. 

Or perhaps they will let you redeem one back in Leicester with proof of a match ticket. They had boxes and boxes full.

11 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Collected my ticket today and everyone that collected their ticket today got a free scarf.

Hopefully you may be able to collect one if around the hotel still. 

Or perhaps they will let you redeem one back in Leicester with proof of a match ticket. They had boxes and boxes full.

No wonder they had boxes full if they weren’t giving any out to anyone who arrived before midday 😆

2 minutes ago, Jon25747 said:

I genuinely feel like I’m in the wrong place, where are the fans? There seems to be no more than a handful of lcfc in each bar

There's so much police, I don't know what they were expecting but they outnumber our fans considerably.