Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

sheff utd.

a big game next saturday for us. are they stil unbeaten this season? from what ive seen of them so far, for example 1st game of season against us, they dont look too superior than ourselfes, they just actually employ the tactic of ATTACKING. the thing is i can genuinlly see us beating them at the walkers next week, but i have no confidence that we will carry on a winning streak, especially against teams we should be beating!

We are now hard to beat. I think Levein may go with 4-5-1. I'm against that, but if thats what we need to do.....

I dont think he will now that the defence is tighter and not at home.

i think we can do them over. they will bottle it soon and they wont win the championship. if they had beat us just 2-1 or even drew 1-1 (which the score should have been) they wouldnt be where they are now. they got lucky once and kept going for the rest, something LCFC should be doing.

We might as well give them the 3 points now. We have got no chance of beating them, they are far better than us, just look at the points tally. i might stay away from the WS until CL leaves becaused i am sick of his tactics and the drivel he serves up for us.

We might as well give them the 3 points now. We have got no chance of beating them, they are far better than us, just look at the points tally. i might stay away from the WS until CL leaves becaused i am sick of his tactics and the drivel he serves up for us.

yes but i'm a tight bastard, i paid for my season ticket so i will use it

Not another person harping on about the past ;)

I was expecting that sort of comment and you're right, it's called clinging on to success.

The thing I can't understand about city is that we are due a really good performance soon. We haven't seen one for over 2 years now, one where we dominate a game start to finish, really outplaying our opponents. I know we have players capable of doing it, so at what point are they going to stand up and really take the game to the opposition?

I hope a lesson gets taught next saturday. In that I mean we finally put together a performance that the club and fans can be proud of and perhaps drill in to the players that they can do well in this league if they believe in their own talent. Or we get an absolute pasting and Levein has to really crack the whip, adversity can often be the catalyst to success. Bollocks!

Archived