Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb

EL home games

Hi

Not sure if this is possible given the way these were initially sold, but I'm trying to get 3 tickets for one of these. 2 mates have been dying to go for ages. I can only buy 1 though. Can anyone help? Lend me a ST number or something?! Or if someone has the means to buy 3 I can transfer £ over straight away.

If anyone can help, thank you x a million 

Edited by sdb

2 hours ago, sdb said:

Hi

Not sure if this is possible given the way these were initially sold, but I'm trying to get 3 tickets for one of these. 2 mates have been dying to go for ages. I can only buy 1 though. Can anyone help? Lend me a ST number or something?! Or if someone has the means to buy 3 I can transfer £ over straight away.

If anyone can help, thank you x a million 

A you need is a couple of family or friends who can give your their reference details. Add them to your account and allocate them as guest tickets.

Hope this helps.

If you need any help drop me a pm 

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

A you need is a couple of family or friends who can give your their reference details. Add them to your account and allocate them as guest tickets.

Hope this helps.

If you need any help drop me a pm 

Pretty sure you can buy multiple tickets against the same reference (certainly if they are a STH/member). Pretty sure I bought two extra tickets on my reference for Warsaw.

12 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Still don't get why they don't put the Spartak game on general sale . Members have had a full month to buy tickets . If they wait until the last minute it is less likely to sell out !

Another classic from the ticket office. They really don’t like general sale do they 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pretty sure you can buy multiple tickets against the same reference (certainly if they are a STH/member). Pretty sure I bought two extra tickets on my reference for Warsaw.

To be fair I've not tried. I thought you could only use 1 ref for 2 tickets ie your own and then a guest. So I allocated any extras to several refs on my account when buying additional 

9 hours ago, Bayfox said:

To be fair I've not tried. I thought you could only use 1 ref for 2 tickets ie your own and then a guest. So I allocated any extras to several refs on my account when buying additional 

Maybe that is right. I bought tickets for me on my account and then 1 extra on mine and 1 on a family/friend account.

11 hours ago, los dedos said:

Still don't get why they don't put the Spartak game on general sale . Members have had a full month to buy tickets . If they wait until the last minute it is less likely to sell out !

11 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Another classic from the ticket office. They really don’t like general sale do they 

It's appalling. Relatively speaking there's never been a greater interest in getting local people down to games in the last few years, and yet they'd rather spurn that chance. No doubt there'll be some bull about them being worried about the "wrong type" getting tickets after the Napoli game but that's a pathetic excuse.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

It's appalling. Relatively speaking there's never been a greater interest in getting local people down to games in the last few years, and yet they'd rather spurn that chance. No doubt there'll be some bull about them being worried about the "wrong type" getting tickets after the Napoli game but that's a pathetic excuse.

Thing is the more casual ticket buyers we have the more likely we would sell out less attractive games . But they are making it harder than ever to buy a ticket . Even though there could be thousands of empty seats .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

This excuse doesn't really stand because let's be honest, if those people want to get tickets, they will. Doesn't mean the club won't use it though...

The real reason is stated above.