Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freeman's Wharfer

Spartak Moscow (a) Roll Call & Meet-Up

So it seems like only a few of us will be in Moscow for the match and, as I mentioned in the other thread, it might be nice to get everyone together for a beer/vodka/wine on the day of the game.

If people who have bought a ticket pop their name in here and a Yes/No as to whether they’re interested in a meet up then I’m happy to organise. If our Moscow-based Foxes (I’m looking at you @Saigon Foxand @Foxes99!) were happy to join us and/or make any recommendations of where we can meet then that would be even better.

Once we have an idea of interest I’ll set up a WhatsApp group/email chain so that we can keep details of the meet offline for safety/security in case people are concerned about that.

1. Freeman’s Wharfer (Y) :scarf:

Edited by Freeman's Wharfer
  • Like 2

Ok guys, we’ve got a reasonably sized group (I make it 12 at least so far) so I’ll start thinking about a plan.

1. Freeman’s Wharfer

2. Stadt

3. Tambinho

4. Sir Steve Howard (visa dependent:P)

5. Stadt + 1

6. Saigon Fox

7. Ho Chi Minh

8. Saigon Fox’s wife

9. Saigon Fox’s daughter 

10. Grobyfox1990

11. Grobyfox1990 +1

12. Foxes99 (night before the game only)

With potentially Grobyfox1990’s dad’s 4 friends to join as well - the more the merrier for sure.

Keep an eye on your DMs for the next couple of days as I’ll get numbers from everyone for a WhatsApp group where we can share details on locations etc in order to keep it away from anyone we wouldn’t want to be seeing it!

Edited by Freeman's Wharfer
  • Like 2

Morning all!

I was planning to go to Depo the evening before. It's a big warehouse converted into a food court. Let me know what you think. 

https://webtour360.ru/depo/index.htm

Day of the match is tricky as it's a 5.30 kick off. My work is very near the stadium but I don't know where to go pre-game. I'll do some digging and see what I can find. In any case I don't get out until 4.15. Also I'll check to see if you can drink before a game. In Lima I once got refused entry after being breathalysed at the turnstile!

I’ve shared with everyone in this thread a link for a WhatsApp group (via your private messages) so check them to be able to join that. Will start making firm plans in that over the next 24 hours or so and feel free to add in any other Foxes fans you know will be in Moscow.

I’ve also asked the club about ticket collection and any help with transport to the stadium on Wednesday so that we can factor that into where we meet before the game. Will again update on WhatsApp as and when I hear back.

Anyone I’ve missed, just drop me a message. Hope to see everyone out there!

• Like 2

I’m sure lots of those who’ve had difficulties with the ticket office in the past would be interested to know we’ve had tickets EMAILED to us for this game. The e ticket doesn’t have the full name listed. Therefore no collection of physical ticket etc

Edited by grobyfox1990
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'm pleased that this is the case for those of you that are going. Just goes to show that it is BS from the club that it is a UEFA requirement that tickets need to be collected in person in the host city.

First got called out for the Champions League games. Shame they still misinform supporters like this. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I’m sure lots of those who’ve had difficulties with the ticket office in the past would be interested to know we’ve had tickets EMAILED to us for this game. The e ticket doesn’t have the full name listed. Therefore no collection of physical ticket etc

Hopefully they will do the same and use common sense for Naples. The club need to appreciate the number of hoops and effort fans are jumping through already rather than adding another nuisance.  

On 19/10/2021 at 04:10, Blue Fox 72 said:

I'm pleased that this is the case for those of you that are going. Just goes to show that it is BS from the club that it is a UEFA requirement that tickets need to be collected in person in the host city.

I reckon they have only done this as they have had to cancel staff going out due to the few tickets sold.  It would hardly be cost effective for them to stay in a decent hotel, outnumbering ticket collectors.  So gutted to miss this trip as never missed a trip abroad for any European game that we could get to, and so mad with myself for not applying for the visa earlier.  I was even checking out the 1 day Edinburgh visa on Thursday but due to being away Friday to Monday and working Tuesday it became impossible.  We will be watching you all with envy.  Have a great trip and enjoy those beers and let's hope for a great performance.