Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton away now Sunday 19/12 - noon ko.

4 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

It baffles me that they set TV dates that aren't even confirmed.  Liverpool based member so looking forward to this one, shouldn't be any problem with a ticket unless the club take a stupid allocation as they have done in the past.

We took both tiers midweek in the cup if you remember at the end of 2019. Will easily take 2 tiers for a Sunday premier league fixture, just got to hope the club aren't daft about it.

10 minutes ago, ren said:

We took both tiers midweek in the cup if you remember at the end of 2019. Will easily take 2 tiers for a Sunday premier league fixture, just got to hope the club aren't daft about it.

Indeed I do, that was a great night - Baines scoring a phenomenal late equaliser before taking one of the worst penalties I've seen.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ren said:

Last few trips to Goodson have been at stupid times. Midweeks, midday on New Year’s Day 2019 and Sunday 4.30 before athletico away. Can’t see both tiers being full for this so close to Xmas 

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Last few trips to Goodson have been at stupid times. Midweeks, midday on New Year’s Day 2019 and Sunday 4.30 before athletico away. Can’t see both tiers being full for this so close to Xmas 

We never get a nice KO for Everton away haha. It seems this season we have a lot of members who are buying away tickets for games that wouldn't have sold out in the past, this season Brighton and Palace away both Sunday kick offs and sold out at members.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ren said:

We never get a nice KO for Everton away haha. It seems this season we have a lot of members who are buying away tickets for games that wouldn't have sold out in the past, this season Brighton and Palace away both Sunday kick offs and sold out at members.

Good point yeh. It looked at Brighton like we had that whole south stand. Hopefully we can take both tiers at goodison . Although a decent away league cup draw (Spurs) in the midweek following may put off interest in this 

Edited by grobyfox1990

1 hour ago, ren said:

Everton and Liverpool always end up near the same time. We never seem to get them away towards the end of the season.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I think the only time I've been to Everton for a decent KO time was the FA cup game a few seasons ago where we won.

Seem to remember us wearing white/blue/blue. Banging look.

Ndidi's debut I think?  Was the white kit with thin blue stripes - Musa had a worldie if I remember correctly.

• Like 1