Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

ATMOSPHERE THURSDAY

If that new top tier would become general admission, I'm not sure if that means no season tickets? But why not make that new tier season tickets + whoever else and convert the South Stand into general admission. I.e if someone really doesn't want to be involved in a tifo for a few minutes, they know where not to buy on that game and keep the match day going price the same as a season ticket price (this would stop upsetting those that don't want to move particularly). You could introduce a membership system for priority points, similar to an away end. It could afford the club more flexibility to announce before tickets are released where a focused 'singing area' is for that game. 

As always a cup game a great place to trial. (might have over thought this one lol)

On 26/11/2021 at 13:42, Lako42 said:

They are superior at supporting the team. 

Not hard but they are. 

Also, you summed it up nicely there. 

Superior at supporting the team? It's this exact attitude as to why so many people can't stand some the UFS and their supporters - "we all stand together and sing therefore we're better than you!" - I don't think so it just makes you sound like a cvnt.

Also, you can't take part of a quote and use it in a different context. All fans care about how we do and wanting to support the team, it's not literally a case of 'he who shouts loudest'.

6 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Superior at supporting the team? It's this exact attitude as to why so many people can't stand some the UFS and their supporters - "we all stand together and sing therefore we're better than you!" - I don't think so it just makes you sound like a cvnt.

Also, you can't take part of a quote and use it in a different context. All fans care about how we do and wanting to support the team, it's not literally a case of 'he who shouts loudest'.

Those who vocally support the team throughout the game are superior at supporting the team. Don't get upset with me, it's a fact. 

All fans care how we do doesn't translate to actually backing the team does it? Some fans care how the team do and sit in silence, which offers the team nothing. Some care how the team do and vocally back them in a bid to aid performance, these people are superior at supporting the team. 

They aren't better than anyone, they are better at supporting the team than some, if you don't like that then that's your problem. 

19 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Please do not attribute other people's comments as the group's opinion. UFS have never said anything along these lines, only encouraged people to get involved.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Those who vocally support the team throughout the game are superior at supporting the team. Don't get upset with me, it's a fact. 

All fans care how we do doesn't translate to actually backing the team does it? Some fans care how the team do and sit in silence, which offers the team nothing. Some care how the team do and vocally back them in a bid to aid performance, these people are superior at supporting the team. 

They aren't better than anyone, they are better at supporting the team than some, if you don't like that then that's your problem. 

My original point was about the guy acting like the 100 people in SK1 were singing and the other 30K+ fans were sat in silence. Just because their singing is choreographed and synchronised together does not mean you're the only ones making an effort - it's this superiority complex that turns so many people off.

Each to their own, like I said you guys in SK1 keep doing what you're doing, in your heads it's what you want to do to improve the atmosphere, but don't slag off the likes of people who've been going down the city for years and who will sing of their own accord when they want to. Doesn't mean they're not as good a fan as you.

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Please do not attribute other people's comments as the group's opinion. UFS have never said anything along these lines, only encouraged people to get involved.

I agree and it's why i said 'some' as there are a few I know of that have that attitude as individuals.

The group itself does good things and I've always been appreciative of the tifos and foodbank work etc. Just the occasional supposed member that gets a bit big headed.

13 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I agree and it's why i said 'some' as there are a few I know of that have that attitude as individuals.

The group itself does good things and I've always been appreciative of the tifos and foodbank work etc. Just the occasional supposed member that gets a bit big headed.

With respect you don't know who's involved with things and who isn't.

• Like 2