Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

ATMOSPHERE THURSDAY

18 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Some won't want to hear it but atmosphere is 100% decided by the players.

Put in a good performance and the fans will join in. It's always been that way and always will be.

Don't completely agree because the atmosphere in the ground starts before kick off. But the performance turns a flat one into a good one and vice versa.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

If the team start fast and aggressive the fans will react and get behind the team.

Surprising what a big tackle or a player run for a lost cause can do to a crowd.  

If we start passive it will turn negative very quickly. 

Agreed. I watched the Liverpool v Arsenal gme on Saturday night and it was all pretty flat (atmosphere and game) until Klopp and Arteta had a go at each other on the touchline. It seemed to bring the game to life.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

If the team start fast and aggressive the fans will react and get behind the team.

Surprising what a big tackle or a player run for a lost cause can do to a crowd.  

If we start passive it will turn negative very quickly. 

...and that's why we have the Cags/Maguire song right? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Some won't want to hear it but atmosphere is 100% decided by the players.

Put in a good performance and the fans will join in. It's always been that way and always will be.

That is weak. Even if the performances are bad, the support can still go out there to make the stadium hell for the opposition, especially for a European game. 

Legia have had a terrible season domestically but their fans were going to show up against us no matter what. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

That is weak. Even if the performances are bad, the support can still go out there to make the stadium hell for the opposition, especially for a European game. 

Legia have had a terrible season domestically but their fans were going to show up against us no matter what. 

Whether it's ideal or not is a different matter.

I just know for a fact that 5 minutes into the game on Thursday, i'll know if the atmosphere is going to be good or not for the rest of the game.

26 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Agreed. I watched the Liverpool v Arsenal gme on Saturday night and it was all pretty flat (atmosphere and game) until Klopp and Arteta had a go at each other on the touchline. It seemed to bring the game to life.

Definitely doesn't have to be a goal or good play, just a bit of passion 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

The song that we have called upon at several stages in our history is appropriate on Thursday. To the tune of tah rah rah boom de aye... 

WE WANT OUR LEICESTER BACK! 

WE WANT OUR LEICESTER BACK! 

Careful. Most of my football watching life, Leicester have been pushing for the second division playoff spots. I don’t want that back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1