Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

9 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Delay in the FIA findings - teams won’t know the outcome yet. 

Will much change apart from Masi probably losing his job as ?

Need more time to say "we f**ked up" without saying "we f**ked up" and opening yourself up legally.

What exactly is this commission going to do?  Masi made a pigs ear of it and was saved by vague wording in the regulation, that was it.  Not sure we need some bells and whistles commission to state he's being "moved on" and the regulations will be made clearer.

22 minutes ago, Stinky said:

DTS is beyond shite

It's the equivalent to professional wrestling and contributed, in part, to the Abu Dhabi fiasco where entertainment trumped sporting integrity.  Any F1 fan will boycott that guff.

• Like 2

I think DTS has its place. It’s done wonders for the sport in terms of outreach, it seems to have refreshed it a bit. But I couldn’t help feel the comments made by Max are probably totally true. I watch it because I think you find some new insight into the drivers/team narratives but I definitely see why the purist would hate it. It’s like those ‘all or nothing’ Amazon docs. I absolutely loathe them. Every time someone says they wish we had one made about us I feel bits of my brain dying. 

• Like 1