Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

Pleaseeee can Mercedes and Red Bull both have fcvked it with the regs and be scrapping and bitching all season about 9th place. 

We all know everyone wants to see a classic Ferrari v McLaren showdown. Four drivers fighting for their first title, two of them their first win even! 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Asha said:

Pleaseeee can Mercedes and Red Bull both have fcvked it with the regs and be scrapping and bitching all season about 9th place. 

We all know everyone wants to see a classic Ferrari v McLaren showdown. Four drivers fighting for their first title, two of them their first win even! 

All for this 

32 minutes ago, Asha said:

One season without either of them at the top would be great. I do tend to find them both a very draining presence on the grid.

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

I wouldn't want to be driving that Merc atm. Ouchies.

Looks bouncy doesn't it! I know we don't know what load they've got in the car, but considering they've turned up with this new fancy sidepod (or lack of), it doesn't look particularly spectacular around the track.

Speaking of bouncy, the state of Gasly's head just then 

• Like 1

I might be completely wide of the mark here, but I reckon Mercedes are still trolling everyone here. They were giving it full memes during the car reveals, they must surely know their car is on the money and are just holding back.

OR, they've completely screwed it!

20 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

I might be completely wide of the mark here, but I reckon Mercedes are still trolling everyone here. They were giving it full memes during the car reveals, they must surely know their car is on the money and are just holding back.

They do it every year. People are always like “ooo Mercedes’ looking dodgy in testing” then they rock up to the first Grand Prix taking pole by 2 seconds. 

21 minutes ago, Lionator said:

They do it every year. People are always like “ooo Mercedes’ looking dodgy in testing” then they rock up to the first Grand Prix taking pole by 2 seconds. 

Its the hope that the others have caught up that kills

23 hours ago, Asha said:

I loved getting back into F1 around Covid time. 2020 and 2021 felt great, but I'm already bored tbh by this season because I'm tired of the tribal bitching, the moaning, the fact that all we seem to be doing is looking at the final minute of 2021 all the friggin time.

Sure, it might calm down, but if the rhetoric and petty mudslinging from either side continues I really just cba with it all. It's not the reason I got back into F1, but it'll definitely be the reason why I'll duck out of it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoopy87 said:

They are notorious sandbaggers, but saying that because this is such a new complex it's tough to really know. I genuinely think this is probably the most pointless testing in a long time because nobody is playing their aces yet