Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

10 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

No photo description available.

Masi is hiding in there somewhere.

Reading the associated statement that's just some prop car they've got.  The actual RB18 will be completely different and just shows how silly these "reveals are".

Side one, but good news for Lando and the new deal.  This is a great opportunity for the chasing teams to get a title as new sets of regulations tend to lead to one sided championships as some team usually does something clever and the rivals struggle to catch up.  With the restrictions on in-season development it could be even more one sided for whoever nails these regs.  Expect an obscene amount of crying to the FIA tech team this year.

Expect Mercedes to be strong given they stopped developing their car after Austria last year :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Reading the associated statement that's just some prop car they've got.  The actual RB18 will be completely different and just shows how silly these "reveals are".

Side one, but good news for Lando and the new deal.  This is a great opportunity for the chasing teams to get a title as new sets of regulations tend to lead to one sided championships as some team usually does something clever and the rivals struggle to catch up.  With the restrictions on in-season development it could be even more one sided for whoever nails these regs.  Expect an obscene amount of crying to the FIA tech team this year.

Expect Mercedes to be strong given they stopped developing their car after Austria last year :ph34r:

Interesting to hear Landa say he was approached by multiple teams too. I’m really glad he’s signed the extension though, would love to see McLaren right back at the top.

18 hours ago, Asha said:

I think most people are expecting Red Bull to be a little bit off this year. They obviously gave everything for 2021 and it’s a big time of change for them too. 

as I said a while ago, absolutely no excuses for McLaren and Ferrari to be right up there. 

I was saying this throughout last season. Merc obviously went in with the 20' car and expected to wipe the floor again, Red Bull 100% put all there eggs in last years basket. Whether Merc took there eyes off this year trying to fight is another question.

Would love McLaren and the Fezzers to be up there challenging again, its how it was when I first got into F1. Lando getting his first race win this year would be nice, especially after Russia last year, that was a killer

1 hour ago, BlueSi13 said:

Or he could go with number 8.  Because we all know the truth :brendan:

If we’re gonna play the ignore reality game then Schumacher has 9 cause he would have won the 99 season had he not broken his leg and let’s just give him the 1983 season cause why not, facts don’t mean anything. **** it, Facecloth 2015 champion. Bottas is an alligator. 

16 minutes ago, Asha said:

If we’re gonna play the ignore reality game then Schumacher has 9 cause he would have won the 99 season had he not broken his leg and let’s just give him the 1983 season cause why not, facts don’t mean anything. **** it, Facecloth 2015 champion. Bottas is an alligator. 

Sorry whose talking about Schumacher exactly?  

6 hours ago, Asha said:

Sorry, why you mentioning me? 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I have to admit I’d pretty baffled Masi wasn’t given his walking papers.

The FIA are still holding their investigation so until this is over he'll be lurking somewhere in the background.  The FIA should have sorted this by now and not be leaving their final judgements up until the first race weekend of the new season.  This will just ensure it continues to rumble on into the new season.  Not that it needs any further provocation.  The damage caused will continue to run into the new season regardless of the outcome.

Why the FIA has shot itself in the foot with 2021 hangover (planetf1.com)

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The FIA are still holding their investigation so until this is over he'll be lurking somewhere in the background.  The FIA should have sorted this by now and not be leaving their final judgements up until the first race weekend of the new season.  This will just ensure it continues to rumble on into the new season.  Not that it needs any further provocation.  The damage caused will continue to run into the new season regardless of the outcome.

Why the FIA has shot itself in the foot with 2021 hangover (planetf1.com)

I’d figured that Mercedes might have backed out of the legal proceedings because the FIA had said they would give Masi the boot. Either way he has a very big monkey on his back for the rest of his career. Just hope this season isn’t marred like last year.