Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

😂 

F1 fans are worse than football fans for only seeing good in their chosen ones and bad in their rivals.

As if Masi hasn’t been bullied out, of course he has. He probably deserved it too for that horrific but enthralling end to 2021.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Stinky said:

The cheek to say they bullied him out when there is no actual evidence of this, yet he's happy for himself and his team to bully him into breaking the rule book in Abu Dhabi lol

10 minutes ago, Strokes said:

😂

F1 fans are worse than football fans for only seeing good in their chosen ones and bad in their rivals.

As if Masi hasn’t been bullied out, of course he has. He probably deserved it too for that horrific but enthralling end to 2021.

its te highest level competition with many tens of millions of dollars invested by teams ….. of course people are going to say whatever they need to to try and gain an advantage 

masi should have gone because he screwed up - and probably not just once ……. I think red bull pushing this could be counter productive because they don’t want the new system feeling that Mercedes could have their job security in their hands ….

can’t wait to see if Newey has done it again with the side pod ……..

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

its te highest level competition with many tens of millions of dollars invested by teams ….. of course people are going to say whatever they need to to try and gain an advantage 

masi should have gone because he screwed up - and probably not just once ……. I think red bull pushing this could be counter productive because they don’t want the new system feeling that Mercedes could have their job security in their hands ….

can’t wait to see if Newey has done it again with the side pod ……..

I don’t disagree with any of that, even if it wasn’t a multi million pound industry. People would bend and flex the rules as much as possible, it’s competitive sports, that’s what happens.

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

End of the day both were guilty of influencing the race director that race as well as the majority of the season, Masi wasn't ready for the role and both teams took advantage, can only hope they're both booted to the midfield now

Exactly both teams was at it, I bet the entire field was at it at some point of the season we just didn’t hear about it, Masi position effectively became untenable regardless of what happened when one of the front running teams say they would refuse to speak to Masi 

• Like 2

Horner has been all over the media over the last few days, starting to get a bit annoying. I presume he’s been chosen as the face of f1 to push the Netflix series release on Friday, or red bull commercial partners want more bang for their buck now they’re world champions 

21 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

End of the day both were guilty of influencing the race director that race as well as the majority of the season, Masi wasn't ready for the role and both teams took advantage, can only hope they're both booted to the midfield now

Only one (RB) was pushing for an outcome that was against the rules (regardless of how the FIA CTA afterwards).

12 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Only one (RB) was pushing for an outcome that was against the rules (regardless of how the FIA CTA afterwards).

If the shoe was on the other foot (and I know it wasn’t) wolff would’ve been doing the same thing. Red bull annoy me because for many reasons, but pushing every avenue to win isn’t one of them 

16 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

If the shoe was on the other foot (and I know it wasn’t) wolff would’ve been doing the same thing. Red bull annoy me because for many reasons, but pushing every avenue to win isn’t one of them 

Doesn't matter - anyone who pushes for officials to break the rules, especially if they then get their way, can stfu about any aspect concerning the situation, unless it's to apologise.  Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between asking an official to obey or break the rules obviously doesn't understand what rules are for in the first place.

1 minute ago, VinceNoir said:

Danish media reporting that Haas have opted for Magnussen to replace Mazepin. Good appointment if true. I think he’s a decent driver, experienced, and knows the team well. 

Yeah I like Kevin, it was a shame he lost his seat in the first place. The car was awful in his last year, neither him or Grosjean could get a tune out of it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah I like Kevin, it was a shame he lost his seat in the first place. The car was awful in his last year, neither him or Grosjean could get a tune out of it.

Yeah, totally agree. I think both he and Grosjean did a great job in their last year in a car which was arguably as bad as last season’s. 

It’s official now btw. Kmag is back 👏

• Thanks 1

Just now, Strokes said:

Testing underway today, it will be interesting to see what changes have been made.

Mercedes seem to have lost half their car.  Judging by the coverage so far, expect "porpoising"  to be the overused word of the season.

• Like 1