Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

Red bull’s new car has appeared for testing in Barcelona with a fancy side pod  - the car unveiled several weeks ago was infact nothing like the car being tested today - was clearly a fake! 

could be that newey has come up trumps again and imagine it has the same effect that Ross Braun’s car did all those years ago when button won the championship ….

Edited by st albans fox

Lewis already playing the media game

Lewis Hamilton has called on Formula 1 to ensure there are "non-biased stewards" making decisions this season, suggesting that "some are very good friends" with other drivers and "take more of a liking to them".

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

the car unveiled several weeks ago was infact nothing like the car being tested today - was clearly a fake!

It was said it was a “show car” and Horner also said at the time the car wouldn’t look anything like that by the time of the first race 

22 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Lewis already playing the media game

Lewis Hamilton has called on Formula 1 to ensure there are "non-biased stewards" making decisions this season, suggesting that "some are very good friends" with other drivers and "take more of a liking to them".

Imagine if he hadn't been successful, is moaning is up there with Jacque Villeneuve

2 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

:appl:

Agree that it was a stupid question and glad he put whatever prat asked that question in his place. There is however a great collection of Lewis saying the complete opposite of "my team don't make mistakes" when he loses. 

7 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Agree that it was a stupid question and glad he put whatever prat asked that question in his place. There is however a great collection of Lewis saying the complete opposite of "my team don't make mistakes" when he loses. 

Love this one personally lol

https://youtube.com/shorts/BV5xEdtL0I0?feature=share

5 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Just had a shower thought, will these sanctions have any impact on Mazepins seat and potentially Haas as a whole?

I would think there may end up being financial issues for Haas because of Uralkali, Mazepins dad was having meetings with Putin only last month...

Steiner already pulled doing an FIA Press Conference and they are meant to be putting out a statement sometime soon

Imagine if they have just ignored their previous car and spent 2 years developing this one just for it not be able to be used

Maybe Andretti could buy them and join F1 a bit earlier? Could mean bye bye Mazepin's though (what a shame :ph34r:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

I would think there may end up being financial issues for Haas because of Uralkali, Mazepins dad was having meetings with Putin only last month...

Steiner already pulled doing an FIA Press Conference and they are meant to be putting out a statement sometime soon

Imagine if they have just ignored their previous car and spent 2 years developing this one just for it not be able to be used

Maybe Andretti could buy them and join F1 a bit earlier? Could mean bye bye Mazepin's though (what a shame :ph34r:)

I'd really like Haas to get some redemption I must admit

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

I'd really like Haas to get some redemption I must admit

I just feel sorry for Steiner having to put up with all this crap, Haas just being crap for a couple of years, finally gets to be in charge of a car that has had a good amount of development and now all this

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Vettel says he won't race in Russia this year.

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Don't know what to feel about that considering the kind of places he's already raced at. I imagine it'll be cancelled anyway 

I definitely welcome Vettel’s stance. Russia should be banned from competing or hosting any sport, so f1 cancelling the trip to Sochi would be great, but they’re still going to Saudi Arabia regardless. 

1 hour ago, Asha said:

Russian GP cancelled.

Also a lot of rumours about that Mazepin will lose his seat and Haas will separate from Uralkali and the Russian money. God knows where that leaves them though. 

not exactly  - the statement says that no russian grand prix could take place given current circumstances. of course this sets out their position that its v v unlikely because no one expects russia to alter its position on ukraine. but they havent made a definitive statement that its actually cancelled. 

43 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

not exactly  - the statement says that no russian grand prix could take place given current circumstances. of course this sets out their position that its v v unlikely because no one expects russia to alter its position on ukraine. but they havent made a definitive statement that its actually cancelled. 

Every news article is using the word “cancelled”

www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/60523049.amp