Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rennes (H) 10/3 @ 8pm

59 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

You misunderstand. I stand and sing towards the back of SK1. I want more singers up there and to spread it across the Kops. What I don’t want to do is scramble for my seat. 

Ahh sorry! My mistake!

Good on you! I'll be at the game and am quite looking forward to seeing the singing section in action. I missed the Watford game due to Covid unfortunately.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lcfcfem said:

You misunderstand. I stand and sing towards the back of SK1. I want more singers up there and to spread it across the Kops. What I don’t want to do is scramble for my seat. 

You’ll have no problem getting seats in the singing section. Does it really matter if you’re a couple of seats away from your usual seat? In my experience, you won’t have to scramble, just log on at the right time and click your seats. I don’t think it’ll be as much of a stress as you think.

Edited by phoneticerror

On 01/03/2022 at 09:15, lcfcfem said:

But it won't unfortunately. Almost a decade of constant signing in SK1 hasn't lead to any noticeable increase in standers/signers in the Kop.

Like people said it needs a shake up or it'll never change. If you're on there at 5 tonight you'll be fine to get "your" seat anyway.

• Like 1

On 01/03/2022 at 09:04, lcfc278 said:

Live a little! Try a new area of the ground as it's a cup game. When we have cup games I always try to move around and sit in new and different areas to experience more of the ground. 

I think a small sacrifice for those affected in SK1 but one that could potentially pay off if it helps to improve the atmosphere and is made more of a regular thing.

I've got to move at the end of this season from the family stand, so trying out the views for next season, might go for a sing against the French, shame its not next to them!!

On 01/03/2022 at 09:15, lcfcfem said:

Think of all the people in that area that don't stand and sing (****ing loads as my st is there) 

If they don't put this system in place the whole singing section will be full of the people who don't sing, it's quite obvious. 

People need to chill

Just bought 1 x adult and 1 x under 16 for L1 as my son often looks over in envy at the L1 crowd wishing he could be in there as he loves to sing /chant and be near the opposition so hoping it's gonna be the usual crowd in there for this one.

Prices showed as £20 for an adult and £9 for under 16 but upon checkout I was only charged £5 for the under 16.

Did I miss some kind of offer or was it an error?

Edited by ElusiveEd

4 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Just bought 1 x adult and 1 x under 16 for L1 as my son often looks over in envy at the L1 crowd wishing he could be in there as he loves to sing /chant and be near the opposition so hoping it's gonna be the usual crowd in there for this one.

Prices showed as £20 for an adult and £9 for under 16 but upon checkout I was only charged £5 for the under 16.

Did I miss some kind of offer or was it an error?

It's £9 for non-members, £5 for members. Mine showed £9 at first but when I linked it to my son's name it changed to £5.

Hi all, I have a ticket from Leicester to London St.Pancras at 22:17 PM that I pre-purchaesd because I thought I would be taking train to Leicester but have to driving my car now

PM me if you interest it xxxx

Edited by William Luk