Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rennes (H) 10/3 @ 8pm

So, I go on the site  to buy for me and my two kids.  But My lad is down for an under18 seat - as he was 17 when the season started ... but now he is 18 and so the website says he can't buy an under 18 ticket!!!.  (1) - the entitlement always depended on you age at the start of the season. (2) there is no way to change this allocation to say under 21.  Worse - I cant drop him form  the order coz it would leave a single seat.

what a load of crap! amateur!

Edited by foxinsocks

11 minutes ago, Rigga said:

I’m in sk1 

the singing section apparently… but can’t buy my ticket ???

The seats for the singing section are not released until 5pm on Wednesday 2nd March regardless of you having a season ticket in there or not 

9 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

So, I go on the site  to buy for me and my two kids.  But My lad is down for an under18 seat - as he was 17 when the season started ... but now he is 18 and so the website says he can't buy an under 18 ticket!!!.  (1) - the entitlement always depended on you age at the start of the season. (2) there is no way to change this allocation to say under 21.  Worse - I cant drop him form  the order coz it would leave a single seat.

what a load of crap! amateur!

My grandson was 11 now 12 and got his seat would not let me buy it first but altered the seat to under 16 and sorted 

1 hour ago, Kegworthfox said:

My grandson was 11 now 12 and got his seat would not let me buy it first but altered the seat to under 16 and sorted 

I phoned up (20mins) and they said I could buy the seat it was just the system.

I didnt get offer of an "older" seat so I was stuck. 

They said it was a pain coz all families with a kid on the boundary are hitting this prob.

I said they should remove the test on buying these additional games.   Kids should remain the age on sept 1st.

I will have to phone in for all additional seats this season.

Worse my lad us now 18 sonhe needs to write and give me permission to buy stuff against his st.  I pointedbout that I was the purchaser agreeing put an 18 yearold bottom on the seat

This is amateur. 

9 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

I phoned up (20mins) and they said I could buy the seat it was just the system.

I didnt get offer of an "older" seat so I was stuck. 

They said it was a pain coz all families with a kid on the boundary are hitting this prob.

I said they should remove the test on buying these additional games.   Kids should remain the age on sept 1st.

I will have to phone in for all additional seats this season.

Worse my lad us now 18 sonhe needs to write and give me permission to buy stuff against his st.  I pointedbout that I was the purchaser agreeing put an 18 yearold bottom on the seat

This is amateur. 

This has been the system for years. My sons are now 23 and 21, was always calling ticket office when buying tickets for cup games. Was hoping they may have found a software fix for this by now 😂😂😂

• Like 1

I emailed the club re not being able to purchase tickets in my seat in SK1 and they explained that those seats in the singing section would all become available at 5pm Wednesday and all those seats are open to all STs. . So basically I have to scramble for my own seat as I don’t want to move. They said it was a system they have set up with UFS to get as many singers in that area. Last singers section had complaints from people sitting behind the singing section as the singing area covered lower seats in SK1. I think they are doing this to stop the non standing and non singing fans complaining. But the top rows always stand and sing so they could have let those rows purchase their tickets regardless. Personally I think it’s been overthought. 

15 minutes ago, lcfcfem said:

I emailed the club re not being able to purchase tickets in my seat in SK1 and they explained that those seats in the singing section would all become available at 5pm Wednesday and all those seats are open to all STs. . So basically I have to scramble for my own seat as I don’t want to move. They said it was a system they have set up with UFS to get as many singers in that area. Last singers section had complaints from people sitting behind the singing section as the singing area covered lower seats in SK1. I think they are doing this to stop the non standing and non singing fans complaining. But the top rows always stand and sing so they could have let those rows purchase their tickets regardless. Personally I think it’s been overthought. 

Live a little! Try a new area of the ground as it's a cup game. When we have cup games I always try to move around and sit in new and different areas to experience more of the ground. 

I think a small sacrifice for those affected in SK1 but one that could potentially pay off if it helps to improve the atmosphere and is made more of a regular thing.

7 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

Live a little! Try a new area of the ground as it's a cup game. When we have cup games I always try to move around and sit in new and different areas to experience more of the ground. 

I think a small sacrifice for those affected in SK1 but one that could potentially pay off if it helps to improve the atmosphere and is made more of a regular thing.

You misunderstand. I stand and sing towards the back of SK1. I want more singers up there and to spread it across the Kops. What I don’t want to do is scramble for my seat. 

1 minute ago, lcfcfem said:

You misunderstand. I stand and sing towards the back of SK1. I want more singers up there and to spread it across the Kops. What I don’t want to do is scramble for my seat. 

Book into the singing section. I still think there will be plenty of seats around there for you to choose from on Wednesday. At max, there will be 23,000 people trying to buy 29,000 seats (and I can guarantee that a lot of STH's will not be going this match or even buying rightaway).

The stadium needs a shakeup and unfortunately, the only way that can happen is by moving people around. If those people want to be included in that section, they can continue to be.

• Like 2