Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

What a trip ! We went to the Drinkers pub first night for a great choice of booze and nice food.... Then onto match day and a few Bevvies in the Mark square with loads of Foxes.

We wanted something a bit different so 7 of us tried to go down to  Sargent Peppers Cafe where all the PSV fans (and Ultras) were. Surprise, the police turned us back but we went down the back way.

5 of us had a great time with the PSV fans and were bought loads of drinks. Initially we were in our colours, but as the booze flowed and the PSV fans became a bit more liary, we were advised to cover up. 

Still, what a great alternative afternoon.

Screenshot_20220415-205826.png

Edited by coolcol

Oh, looks like a group of ours fans were unfortunate enough to accidentally find themselves involved in yet another disorder.

Anyone going to own up to being the bold bloke that dances around, steps forward and immediately gets sparko'd?

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Oh, looks like a group of ours fans were unfortunate enough to accidentally find themselves involved in yet another disorder.

Anyone going to own up to being the bold bloke that dances around, steps forward and immediately gets sparko'd?

I noticed that aswell 😂... He moved forward with no self defence skills at all, then gets put down easily.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, coolcol said:

I noticed that aswell 😂... He moved forward with no self defence skills at all, then gets put down easily.

I bet his mate's will hear a completely false story come Monday morning when he's back in the Market Tavern.

1 min 33 seconds in, Bold head & White T-Shirt.

Highly recommend a watch for anyone still in this thread.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 2

Was anyone in here in that speak easy bar just up from the Irish pub? 

It was ****ing excellent in there. Pissed up barmaids having a great time, friendly locals and top music. 

It was a real good vibes place on both Wed and Thu. 

Does anyone know what happened to the 10 year old lad caught up when about six /seven rows toppled forward on the right hand side of our section, literally seconds before we equalised. 

We had half dozen worse for wear fans near us, pushing and shoving and one of them on about row 8 or 9 launched himself onto two fans in front of him causing a domino effect. Anyway about a dozen people sent flying, but the trouble was a young lad about six feet from me got his face planted on the back of the seat in front of him, stood up and blood everywhere on his lips, nose and cheeks and obviously he was crying and scared shitless. 

The perpetrator was upside down on his back and the lads Dad proceeded to lay into him. My lad tried to break it up because it looked like it might turn nasty and eventually it calmed down. Anyway all fallers missed the goal, but my main question is, is the young boy Ok. Hopefully all superficial. 

6 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Does anyone know what happened to the 10 year old lad caught up when about six /seven rows toppled forward on the right hand side of our section, literally seconds before we equalised. 

We had half dozen worse for wear fans near us, pushing and shoving and one of them on about row 8 or 9 launched himself onto two fans in front of him causing a domino effect. Anyway about a dozen people sent flying, but the trouble was a young lad about six feet from me got his face planted on the back of the seat in front of him, stood up and blood everywhere on his lips, nose and cheeks and obviously he was crying and scared shitless. 

The perpetrator was upside down on his back and the lads Dad proceeded to lay into him. My lad tried to break it up because it looked like it might turn nasty and eventually it calmed down. Anyway all fallers missed the goal, but my main question is, is the young boy Ok. Hopefully all superficial. 

Was on the other side but I will say that it was the most dangerous away end I've ever been in. 

Steep as ****ery and no backs on the chairs to stop an avalanche. 

I'm surprised it wasn't worse tbh. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

It was ****ing excellent in there. Pissed up barmaids having a great time, friendly locals and top music. 

I went in there after picking ticket up, sat with 4 PSV fans had a great chat with them. One even knew the Jamie Vardy chant. 

Edited by Foxes1

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Was on the other side but I will say that it was the most dangerous away end I've ever been in. 

Yep, I had a pissed up bloke plough into the back of me before we’d even kicked off- sent me flying down a couple of rows. Got a few bruises now, could have been much worse. More pissed off about losing my favourite cap though - hence the other thread! :mad:

4 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Yep,  we were there all afternoon Thurs. My sister got them scarves and they let us back in after the game when we went the long way around the police. Stayed until it closed. Great day and night. 

3 hours ago, TC1884 said:

Yep,  we were there all afternoon Thurs. My sister got them scarves and they let us back in after the game when we went the long way around the police. Stayed until it closed. Great day and night. 

Hey up mate :D

9 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Everyone okay but the away end apparently a person have a heart attack (thankfully okay), another had a broken jaw and another had a broken arm 

On 16/04/2022 at 10:33, Lako42 said:

Did you see the 73 year old man who punched my mate in the face after our other worse for wear mate managed to knock his hearing aid out?

• Haha 1

On 15/04/2022 at 18:17, adejo92 said:

Could never be “Dad 50” 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I'm still crying with laughter about it.

'I'm 73, that's ****ing dangerous' and socks him in the face. Thankfully only pride was injured.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where were you in the ground, we were on the right hand side looking toward the pitch about half way up