Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

I thought Eurostar would be less stressful than flying. Horrendous queues for security and passport control.
Now the train has been delayed by 95 minutes. 

Precious pre-match time in Eindhoven being wasted standing around a packed departure area at St Pancras :mad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, when.ur.smiling82 said:

Got into Eindhoven about 1am this morning, town was deserted as we walked to our hotel! Then suddenly all you can hear in the distance was “we’re on our way, we’re on our way” well played all!!!!

Brilliant! Can’t wait to get there. This pint of Guinness at Luton is going down too easily.

Got absolutely hammered with mosy locals last night. Only planned on nipping out for CL and a couple of pints. 

Surprised how many locals out properly boozing on a Wed night. 

Now have a raging headache and need breakfast, can someone get me some? 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Got absolutely hammered with mosy locals last night. Only planned on nipping out for CL and a couple of pints. 

Surprised how many locals out properly boozing on a Wed night. 

Now have a raging headache and need breakfast, can someone get me some? 

Here’s a good locals tip: go to ‘meneer de boer’. It’s in city centre. Thank me later :)

Edited by PSVWford
  • Like 1

We have such a unique European away following...so far I've seen pictures of stone Island jackets, Burberry, full kits and track suits, and a mobility scooter lol

Nothing against any of them by the way, just noone else seems to have such a range of supporters on their trips. 

Edited by RowlattsFox
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Absolute disgrace what just went on in the ticket queue. 

Demolition site right next door and a metal pole has come down right on top of all city fans. Shocking

2 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Is this some kind of weird joke?

Just seen the tweet in the other thread. Sounds like one person was hit by a Pole, not all the City fans. Hope he’s OK, sounds dangerous