Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

51 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

I'm in Holland! Yay! 40 year old men should never be this excited. 

See you in all the bars later, can someone be so kind as to drag me out of the salsa bar at 2AM and remind me that I should know better.

UP THE CITY!

As above but don't fret David, I'm 62.

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

If my flight is on time tomorrow I’m aiming for the 12:18pm train direct to Eindhoven from Schippol 

Should be a few of us milling around the train station around that time. I’ll be the bloke with a copy of The Times under his arm holding a single red rose 

• Haha 3

Guest David Oldfields Gate
5 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Yes but they didn't check it at all, but better be safe than sorry. 

Seconded

Had a good day in town. Been to the ground and went round the outside, museum and then had 5 games of fifa inside the stadium in their E Sports area lol left a Leicester win on the big screen 

Load of beers in various beer bars and now at the hotel. 

Cool town 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

😢 no but Charlie is and already out on the town 🤣. He said only passport was checked.  Safe trip tonight me duck.. bet Alfie is excited!

Yeah I thought that's what you had said originally. I'm not at that hotel anymore as a certain lady had booked rooms elsewhere and they were have the price lol so I napped 1 of those, extra beer tokens.

I do find it funny that so many Leicester fans come all this way, with a chance to experience a whole new country, a different culture, but so many congregated at the one Irish bar in the town this afternoon/evening. the one place that's closest to being back at any generic bar back home 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

I do find it funny that so many Leicester fans come all this way, with a chance to experience a whole new country, a different culture, but so many congregated at the one Irish bar in the town this afternoon/evening. the one place that's closest to being back at any generic bar back home 😂😂

:appl:

26 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

Just got through Security at Brum. 50 minutes even with fast track. I’d guess 60-90 minutes without. 

Traditional pint of Guinness and cooked breakfast on order. Happy days!

Just joined the security queue 🙈. Flying at 9:15 so hopefully be okay. Checked in online yesterday evening and just hand luggage so haven’t had to go to the desk which isn’t even open yet!!