Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Press Conference today?

I agree with that one. There's nothing that makes me believe a press conference is going to happen and even if it does it will probably be to announce something like a NEW pukka pie for matchdays.

I hope so, I've been campaining for some time for the introduction of the 'Beef & Onion' flavour pie.

Just imagine if this was the press conference........ MON has agreed to become manager of Leicester City for the second time, he is replacing craig Levein who was shite. First signing Stan Collymore. :D

Just imagine if this was the press conference........ MON has agreed to become manager of Leicester City for the second time, he is replacing craig Levein who was shite. First signing Stan Collymore. :D

I'm imagining we're back in the year 2000 ;)

Seems like the world has turned on CL because of a 2-2 Draw with Watford. Dont you think he should at least be givin a chance to make up for the results weve had against QPR Brighton Ect By beating the bigger teams next month?

This isn't about one result. It's about the 34 games out of 49 that we haven't won in the last year or so under Levein.

It would have been hard to find another manager in the land who could have lost last night from that situation.

If you select more attackers and are leading against 10 men why reduce the number of attackers. Please enlighten me?

He indicated in his pre-match interview that he was over that sort of nonsense. But no, he always reverts to type. To his instinctive caution.

It is cost us so many points over 12 months I've lost count.

Would any other manager drag Levein's record around with him and keep his job?. The fans have given him more rope than Pierrepoint used in his years as a hangman and what's his response.

Empty words and insults to their intelligence.

This isn't about one result. It's about the 34 games out of 49 that we haven't won in the last year or so under Levein.

It would have been hard to find another manager in the land who could have lost last night from that situation.

If you select more attackers and are leading against 10 men why reduce the number of attackers. Please enlighten me?

He indicated in his pre-match interview that he was over that sort of nonsense. But no, he always reverts to type. To his instinctive caution.

It is cost us so many points over 12 months I've lost count.

Would any other manager drag Levein's record around with him and keep his job?. The fans have given him more rope than Pierrepoint used in his years as a hangman and what's his response.

Empty words and insults to their intelligence.

I haven't once defended his decsions on Tuesday. Im saying he should be given till at least another month or two to try and turn it around, maybe he is a slow learner. :smile:

I don't paticularley wont to spend the clubs money on sacking the manager with the transfere window coming up, without giving him the time he had at other clubs, where he eventully came good.

I haven't once defended his decsions on Tuesday. Im saying he should be given till at least another month or two to try and turn it around, maybe he is a slow learner. :smile:

I don't paticularley wont to spend the clubs money on sacking the manager with the transfere window coming up, without giving him the time he had at other clubs, where he eventully came good.

So what give him the rest of the connoly money in january, and then what happends if we are still shit???????? were ****ed bring a new manager in february you might as well chuck him in the deep end tied to the anchor. levein has had plenty of time we didn't even give o'neill 10 games for ****sake

Glad u approve. It get's too serious at imes in forums.

How dare you! The correct combination of tasty snacks available to supporters is a serious issue, not a flippant attempt to cheer oneself up on a miserable and cold Wednesday, I'll have you know.

I've never said he should be sacked. I've hope he'd resign for the good of our club. I understand what you're saying about his coming good but the word "good" only applies to results from what the Hearts fans (generally) say.

Most complain that his style was dour and uninspiring. In the English League, as I said months ago, if he insists on playing for goalless draws or on settling for a one-goal lead, they'll take him to the cleaners.

Most teams in this division have people who can score and score regularly. We need to score two or three. And to keep presssing high up the park right til the end.

There is no indication he will ever do this, no suggestion of astuteness in his tactics no suggestion he has the motivational qualities to lift us, no indication that he will ever entertain us more than briefly. If there was, fine, let him carry on. But there's not.

As for the transfer window - I wonder what calibre of striker will want to join Leicester in this situation?. Will they ring Humey first and learn how they wasted half a million pounds worth of efforvescent talent by sitting him on the bench for most of the last few months.

If the strikers we want are any good, why come to a team struggling near the relegation zone and with a safety-first manager. If it's at all possible we should get Burley or someone similar in now and lets see a smile back on the fans faces.

So what give him the rest of the connoly money in january, and then what happends if we are still shit???????? were ****ed bring a new manager in february you might as well chuck him in the deep end tied to the anchor. levein has had plenty of time we didn't even give o'neill 10 games for ****sake

WTF are u going on about O'Neil for I said we should give Levein the same amount of time here as he had at Hearts before he turned it round. Nothing to do with MON.

As far as the money we have goes its very simple

Option A) Sack Levein Give him our money to spend on a luxery cruise around the bahamas

Option B) Don't sack Levein give him our money to spend on players.

Its that simple.

Forget the rest of the Connolly money, with the crowds sliding further that money will be needed to cover costs of the existing squad

and to pay Craig off if this carries on.

It's a sad state of affairs, if things continue as they are sacking Levien would be financially devastating, which doesn't help bringing in a new manager when a club has no funds. Levien resigning is our only hope, what are the chances oF that!!!!

It's a sad state of affairs, if things continue as they are sacking Levien would be financially devastating, which doesn't help bringing in a new manager when a club has no funds. Levien resigning is our only hope, what are the chances oF that!!!!

I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will think about :blink:

I can't wait.

Mmmmm, the New Craig Levein Pie.

Sit and watch for 90 minutes while you wait for it to warm up.

Leaves you with a nasty taste in the mouth but people will still try and convince you that it will be okay in another year.

WTF are u going on about O'Neil for I said we should give Levein the same amount of time here as he had at Hearts before he turned it round. Nothing to do with MON.

As far as the money we have goes its very simple

Option A) Sack Levein Give him our money to spend on a luxery cruise around the bahamas

Option B) Don't sack Levein give him our money to spend on players.

Its that simple.

It's not really that simple Manwell cos Levein's already been given fair amounts of money and up to now he's wasted a good part of that on people who don't play like Hume and are never likely to play like Gilbert. It is also questionable whether his investment in Hammond will prove to be any good.

If it were your money being handed to Levein would you trust his judgement? I'm not sure I'd trust anything he does after seeing him pick Kisnorbo as captain and Maybury at left back. Both decisions were bizarre.

We cannot afford to waste another million, even if we have it. An important time this for the club directors.

I can't wait.

Mmmmm, the New Craig Levein Pie.

Sit and watch for 90 minutes while you wait for it to warm up.

Leaves you with a nasty taste in the mouth but people will still try and convince you that it will be okay in another year.

:angry: Haven't you got a job to be getting on with :thumbup:

Archived